"I don't understand, what do I need protecting from?" I can feel my voice breaking but there were no tears threatening to fall. I felt brave and scared; I didn't want to raise my voice at my parents.

My father stared at me before he decided to open his mouth. Sometimes I wonder if my loving and fun Dad would burst out all of a sudden from behind that cold exterior he has decided to put on as a facade.

"We thought it would be better for you if you wont remember certain parts from your past," dad said.

I shook my head at him, "but Daddy I deserved to know," I replied with a small voice ,"Aiden doesn't seem all that bad, why would you keep my memories about him a secret."

"That boy," my father muttered with a loathsome tone, "we trusted him to take care of you but he failed. A parent just wants to do everything to keep their children safe," he added as he rubbed his hand at my mother's back in a comforting gesture.

So all those times when Aiden visited our house post-accident, my father had been trying to compose himself just so he won't give something away.

I shook my head in disappointment, facing my father once more," even lying to them? Did you actually think that it would protect me forever if I didn't know?" I answered him. God, I never answered back to my parents. It was London's job to do this.

"You want to know the truth then?" Dad replied. He pinched the bridge of his nose and I could tell that he was starting to get really annoyed and impatient.

The truth, my dad was really thinking about telling me the truth now? I sighed, I'm pretty sure he's gonna cover up his lie with another lie just to coat up his deflated ego. I felt hurt like so hurt right now because I'm a person who gives my all out trust to people who deserve it even when I've just met them, but here are my parents and I thought I knew them my whole life, I thought of them as the people I trusted the most. The people I expected to tell me all the details of my life once I get Amnesia but no.

They chose to break my trust along with my heart with what they did.

"No thanks Dad, I don't want to hear anymore lies," I answered with a choked sob and turned my heel back towards the door.

When I opened it a blob of blonde hair fell towards me. I caught London before she could fall face first to the floor. A handsome man in his late twenties and a younger even more handsome guy stood from behind my sister and I smirked at their shocked expressions.

"Hey Sam, Cade," I said in greeting, "I guess you were eavesdropping?"

They smiled guiltily at me and London just laughed at me, "no hugs and kisses from our dearest parents huh?"

I shrugged at her in reply and just as London was about to say something, the door behind me opened, revealing a very worn looking dad.

"Asia, please let's talk. We want you home already sweety," my father said as he tried to tug on the side of my sweater.

"We'll talk dad," I said sounding quite as exasperated as my father, "but I'll only listen to you when you're going to tell me truth and nothing but the truth."

"Come on Asia, wasn't your accident enough evidence that Aiden Walker is bad news for you? I can't believe that that boy has gotten to you again. Don't tell me you like him again?" My dad said in that sort of angry but not really angry tone of his.

There was a slight flutter I felt inside my chest and I was so embarassed. This is so not the time to think of my feelings for Aiden Walker

"It's not about Aiden dad. It's about you and your lying to me and hiding stuff from me," I replied. I glanced behind me to find London and her boyfriend Sam standing protectively behind me. Cade was there too at a farther corner watching us with concern.