Done meri Jhansi ki rani yo!!! Nk said cheering everyone

Lavanya rolled her eyes... aur haan if you are caught then dare you say my name... she warned

As planned Arnav Rohan, Nk and Aakash slowly entered through the backside of the kitchen and reached the hall and were peeping in through the wall... Lavanya signaled them to hide behind the wall so that they are not caught.

Rohan saw Anjali, she was wearing... a purple and pink colour lehenga... and was looking extremely beautiful like a blossoming flower.. he suddenly had this urge to go and hug her and tell her that she was the most beautiful bride in this world and that smile uff... he was not able to control himself.

Where as Arnav had suddenly disappeared and Nk and Aakash were worried as to where he has gone.

Arnav had grabbed a duppatta which he had picked up from Anjali's room and he wrapped it around him. He saw everyone was busy in chit chatting and slowly came behind khushi and sat among the ladies... nobody doubted him as he was covering his head with dupatta and luckily since khushi was facing her back towards kitchen it was easy for him to reach behind her.

He admired her attire.. she was wearing a red and yellow colored lehenga with backless blouse and his throat became dry seeing her like this... Control Arnav Control.. he said like a mantra to himself.

He had this urge to roam his hands on her milky skin which was visible to his eyes through that sinful choli... has she dressed to kill me... god why did I come here.. now he regretted his decision as he was not able to control his jumping hormones.

He slowly came behind and whispered in her ears so that only she can hear... khushi...

She jolted and her eyes popped out... please don't scream or else these ladies will eat me alive.. Arnav said.

Arnav... what are you doing here.. you are not allowed...

And who will stop me ... you know me... if I want to see you... I will... by hook or crook.

Smart Raizada... all your smartness will go if maa will catch you...

She will not if you will cooperate... He said nuzzling her ears.

Arn..av... stop... please... she said getting uncomfortable with goose bums all over.

You know you are a devil... you know that I have mehendi in my hands and I cant even move.. and you are not helping me taking advantage of the situation.

MMhmmm... sweetheart... I just came to see you and your mehendi... but what to do... you are killing me with your attire... who told you to wear such a revealing choli... my hands are itching you know...to touch you to devour you to my hearts content.

She blushed... blushed like a tomato... don't do that or else people will notice your red face and have a doubt.. show me your mehendi no please... Arnav whispered in her ears...

Arnav you are not supposed to see before marriage its upshagun they say...

Oh common I don't believe in all this crap, show me please...

She slowly opened her hands and quickly showed him... ok bas now go...

One more thing... Can I ...Can I just kiss you once on your back...? please ... Iam controlling since long but ... Iam not able to... just once... then I promise that I will leave... tumhaari kasam..

Khushi was nervous with his request... but at the same time she was not able to stop him... as she wanted it too... wanted to feel his lips on her back... how it will be like..