Part 15

The D day came with happiness glowing on everybody's face.

Anjali - Finally I will be the bride of that man whom I always admired, loved and wished to be my life partner. I cant believe this is happening.

Rohan - I cant express my thanks to God for giving me a second chance to unite with the love of life and Iam content that I became the reason for uniting two people who were deeply in love and hence Iam happy for my friend too.

Khushi - I love you Arnav cant think of a life without you and you have made my dreams come true.

Arnav - Cant wait to have you in my life anymore my crazy love is going to get a name today.

It was early morning when shashi slowly peeped into his daughters room. He checked whether she is awake or not. Today is a big day for her, he wanted her to have a peaceful sleep.

He couldn't stop himself from patting her head slowly, he knew he had always been a tough father on her who was bound by principles... orthodox principles but today when he actually realized that she is going to leave him and enter into a new life and new house, he is feeling sad.

Suddenly khushi opened her eyes and was shocked to see her father sitting beside her.

Babuji..? Aap kab aaye humein pata nahin chala.

Its ok dear I just came to check on you, its time to get up, we have to leave for Shantivan...

Ji... I will get ready soon..

Khushi... Are you angry with me? I know I have never been supportive to you, but if I have ever hurt you... Iam sorry please don't hate me..

No Babuji... please don't say like that.. I can never hate you... you are my father and I know though you are rough outside... you have always thought good for me.

But today... I want to ask you something babuji.. can I ask?

Yes bitiya... today is your day You can ask me anything.

Are you happy with this alliance? Do you... do you like Arnav?

He smiled... Yes bitiya... I wont lie... Initially I was unhappy... since you know I am against of love marriage... but now when I think back... the way Arnav loves you... respects you... the way his family pampers you... I think you are very lucky to have them... In fact we are lucky that you are getting married to such a family.. so I am very happy.

Khushi hugged her father getting overwhelmed... nothing could have given her so much peace.. that her babuji has approved her love.

It feels like a huge burden is removed from her heart...

Thank you Babuji... Thanks a lot... your acceptance means everything for me.

Shashi patted her... now enough of crying... get ready soon or your Dulha wil directly come here and take you away.

She blushed on that comment.

Shantivan was fully decorated for the two grand weddings that are going to happen in this mansion.

The brides were getting ready for their big day and the grooms were waiting with anticipation as to when they can see them.

Arnie don't look so desperate khushi will come soon, look at your face seems like the moment she comes you will just eat her up... said lavanya giggling.