Seth Rollins w/ Jade Hardy vs Randy Orton w/ The Authority

Colby's POV

Jade is still scared of Randy because of the threats to her and our kids. We are at the arena. Joe and Jon are holding our 6 week old twins. We get to our locker room.

"Babe can you watch the twins while i take a shower?" Jade asked me

"Sure go ahead." I said

The twins are having tummy time.

"Dude i still cant believe that you have kids." Joe said

"Yea. I cant either. It still feels like a dream." I said

"Yea. You're a father now thats a big responsibly for you." Jon tells me

Then we hear a thud. I rush in there and Jade is missing.

"Jade!" I yell

The guys come in with the babies and they see just me.

"Where is she?" Joe asked

"I dont know." I said then we hear the door open. Its Jade.

"Babe what happened?" I asked as i held her

"The Authority kidnapped me and Randy tried to rape me but i got away in time." She tells me and i hold her close as she cries.

"Babe it going to be ok. Its ok. Shh." I calm her down and she sees our babies. And held both of them.

She then goes to change out of the towel and in a Seth Rollins shirt and her jogger pants.

"Whoa my girl looks stunning." I said and she giggles

I twirl her and the kids sees their sexy mother and they smiled at her.

"Hey handsome hey princess." She says to our kids.

I was called to the guerilla. Jade is coming out with me. The Authority is also with Randy. Which worries me.

My theme comes on and we go out.

The fans cheer for me and my beautiful girlfriend.

"Babe just stay by me ok?" I tell her

"Ok." She says and i see the Authority looking at her and i can tell she's scared.

"Babe its ok." I tell her

We go to the ring. I open the ropes for her and she stayed by my side.

I then help her out of the ring. Randy and Triple H help Steph out of the ring.

Jade's POV

Colby is getting the hell beating out of. Randy throws Colby out the ring. I check if he's ok.

Randy and the Authority surrounds me.

I held my hands up and i feel someone throw me in the ring.