Chapter Three: Meet His Friends

Start from the beginning

We got to Delia's and we had been looking at t-shirts for a while. Then a song came on. I didn't recognize it immeditaly, but I knew the chorus, I mean it was a good song.

James: So you know this song?

Madison: Yeah, only the chorus, I haven't really listened to it many times.

James: Do you know who it's by?

Madison: Nope, but I don't see anything in this store, so let's go.

We shopped for hours. We didn't acually buy anything, we just caused trouble, it was really fun. Then I looked at my watch, and it was already 5PM. I knew I was supposed to be back at the hotel by dark, unless I talked to Tony about it.

Madison: Hey guys, it's getting late, do you want to get something to eat? We could eat at the hotel.

Kendall: Sure, I heard they were having some specials tonight.

Madison: Then lets go!!

We walked into the dining room and the hostess tonight got us a table, my special table, reserved for me and whoever I was with. We all had a great time during dinner, we talked and laughed and we had a great time. I did sneak off to the bathroom for a second, well that's what I told the boys.

Kendall: I don't care what any of you say, I am paying for this meal.

Madison: No need, I already did.

Logan: What?

James: When?

Carlos: How?

Kendall: Why?

Madison: I payed for the check, when I went to the bathroom, so you guys don't have to worry about it, so let's go!!

We skipped up to my room,they weren't exatly happy about me buying them dinner, but they all stopped outside my door.

Madison: Are you guys going to stand there like idiots or come inside.

James: Won't your parents get mad you bringing four boys into your room?

Madison: My parents aren't here.

They all gave me looks, except Kendall, as I opened the door. Their mouths dropped open at the size of the main room. I then gave them a tour of the rest of my litle house and they looked like they were gonna pass out.

Madison: Are you guys okay?

All the boys: Were fine.

Madison: Okay well what do you want to do?

Carlos: TRUTH OR DARE!!

So we all crowded around my coffee table and played truth or dare, most of them were really stupid, but then it was Carlos's turn and he choose me.

Carlos: Okay Madison, Truth or Dare.

Madison: Truth. I never do Dare.

Carlos: Okay truth, where are your parents. I mean I know we are the same age, but I am just wondering.

Madison: Okay well you cannot tell anyone this, promise?

All the boys: Promise

Madison: My parents are aliens.

They all looked at me and I started laughing and they joined in graudally.

Madison: But seriosly do you want to know?

Carlos: Yeah!

Madison: Okay well my mom died when I was little so she is sorta of out of the picture.

Logan: Oh I'm really sorry.

Madison: And my dad owns a hueg hotel chain called the Boxina, that's my last name.

Kendall: Wait a minute, you mean that your dad owns this hotel?

Madison: Yeah, that's why I stay here. Because my dad is working all the time. And I get free whatever I want here, oh and that doorman from this morning, Tony, is like my big brother, not really related, but he is the only friend I have.

Logan: Correction, you have us now!

Madison: Yeah but you guys are leaving tomorrow.

**BEEP BEEP**

Kendall looked at his phone and his eyes got wide.

Kendall: Gustavo wants us in the lobby, NOW!!

Logan: Well It was really fun hanging out with you, I hope you don't mind, we out our numbers in your phone. See you later!!

Kendall: Bye!

James & carlos : Byeeeeee!!!

Madison: Bye guys!

They shut the door and I was surrounded by silence, and no one to talk to. I decided to turn the TV on try and make it a little less awkward sounding in here. I turned on the TV and what I saw took my by surprise. It was Kendall and his friends on the TV screen. The caption read "Big Time Rush break world record for most sold records with their hit single 'Music Sounds Better With U'. How will they celebrate?" Wait a minute, they were a boyband? That would be something you should probably mention to someone when you meet them. Oh I am so getting them back for this one. I rang the front desk and told them to send Tony up, I had a plan.

-----------

O_o I wonder what her plan is?!? I dno't know you'll have to read the next chapter and find out!!

-Madi