Chapter Three: Meet His Friends

*******MADISONS POINT OF VIEW********

I clicked the elevator button on the elevator and waited to come down to the lobby. There were two other girls that came in the elevator who were talking about something. I decided to listen in.

Girl 1: Oh my god I cannot believe Big Time Rush is staying in this hotel!! AHH

Girl 2: We have to thank your dad one more time for getting us a room in this hotel, it's amazing!!

Girl 1: WHAT IF WE SEE BIG TIME RUSH TODAY?!!?

Girl 1&2: OH MY GOD!!

Girl 2: I would melt if I ever saw Kendall's green eyes!!

Wait a minute, did she say green eyes? And Kendall? Nah it can't be him, he would have told me something about that. I hopped off the elevator right as it opened. I could not take their screaming anymore. I skipped into the main lobby and saw Kendall sitting on the couches with his three other friends. I walked up to Tony, who was serving as a receptionist again.

Madison: Tony, see that guy over there sitting on the couch?

Tony: Yeah, what about him?

Madison: We are hanging out today!

Tony: I thought you said "No friends because they will be gone in a days time"?

Madison: Yeah well this one seems nice. And he said he is coming back to stay here again in a couple months.

Tony: He's waving to you! Act cool.

I turned around and saw Kendall waving to me, I waved back and approched him with a smile. The other boys didn't seem to notice me until I spoke.

Madison: Hey Kendall!

Logan: Oh no, not again, SECURITY!! 

Kendall: Hey. You guys this is Madison, the girl I was telling you about!

Madison: Why would you need security? 

Carlos: Because we're -

Kendall: Super attractive guys! Duh.

Kendall then gave his friends a look. I ignored it as we walked towards the door to the mall. Tony had changed into his bellhop uniform and opened the door for me.

Tony: Here you guy m'lady

I literally had to bite my bottom lip to keep from laughing, but I contianed myself. The boys looked a little weirded out.

James: So which store should we go to first?

Madison: I was thinking Starbucks, I need some coffee.

Kendall: Sounds like a great idea.

We all found the nearest starbucks and ordered but when I got to the counter, Kendall insisted on paying for my order.

Madison: It's okay Kendall, I got this.

Kendall: I can't let you pay for your own drink, I am trying to be a gentlemen.

Carlos: Well while you guys were fighting over who should pay, I payed her. Sorry you guys were taking to long.

Madison: Why thank you Carlos, what a gentlemen. 

Haha, take that Kendall. Although he looked generally upset, maybe I shouldn't have said that?

James: So where should we go now?

Madison: Why don't we go to Delia's? They have some cute stuff there.

Kendall: Sure! Sounds cool!!