Ch.1

(Alex pov)
Today was the day me and Bella went to go live with our dad. Don't get me wrong I love my dad but it is always akward when I visit him.

I don't have a favorite between my mom and dad because they both are the same around me. Boring.

"Alex let's go"Bella said as she's entered my room.

"I'm going. Gesh"I said.

*time skip*

After a boring car ride, plane ride, and another car ride I would say I'm done for the day but dad had to show me my room and he said there will be a suprise in about a hour so finger crossed it is taco bell.

"Okay Alex I showed Bella her room. Not it is your turn. I am really sorry it is in the attick but I designed it in you favriote color. Black"dad said taking me to the attick.

 Black"dad said taking me to the attick

"This is beautiful. Thank you so much dad. I love you"I said hugging him causing him to give me an akward pat on the back.

"Yep love you too but um you should unpack"dad said very akward.

Dad goals.

After twenty minutes or so I heard rukes outside and me being the noicy bitch I am, I had to check it out. Looks like Bella had the same idea.

"What do you girls think"dad asked.

"Billy was selling this truck so I got you it Bella"he said then looked at me.

"And I had Jacob make this old fixer uper for Alex.

"Holy shit. She is beautiful"I said petting her.

"That's just weird"Bella said.

"Hater"I called her.

"Okay girls you go finish dinner while I go pick up good then you two are off to bed because you have school tomorrow"dad said.

What a day.