Chapter3: Guide and Pancakes

~~~~~~~~

At school

I parked the car and got out. Me and Camila started walking towards our lockers but I got called out. "Hey Cupcake." The voice of Justin echoes through the halls. "Hey Justin". I say to him. "so cupcake..." he says but I just cut him off and ask "What do you want Justin?" He looks away the starts talking again."Well I was wondering if you would like to be my guide since I am new and I will probably get lost again like yesterday?".

Justin's POV ;)

Please say yes, please. She looks like she is thinking real hard. Come on it can't be that hard to decide?

"Yes I would love to be your personal guide." she says which makes me super happy. Yeah! Cupcake is my guide, Cupcake is my guide. Whoopp. Whoopp."Thank you so much so wear is gym class?" I ask her."give me a minute" she says then walks toward her friend. Then she comes back with her. "Justin this is Camila, Camila this is Justin." she presents us and we instantly fit.Like friends I mean. We talk a little then I start talking.

"So gym class?" i ask again."oh yeah follow me I just need to get my gym clothes" I follow her to her locker so she can take her gym clothes.

Madison POV

I take my Gym clothes out of my locker than lock it and start walking toward the gymnasium. Justin and Camila are following me like lost puppies. I can't help but laugh at my self. I got a questioning look from both of them but shrugged it off.

I walk in the changing room and changed in my gym clothes witch are some Adidas shorts and an adidas shirt.

I walked out in the gym and asked coach what we were doing today

I walked out in the gym and asked coach what we were doing today."We will run for about 20 minutes an then we will play dodgeball." coach said. I walked away happy. I always love running and dodgeball is my favorite game. I walk toward Justin and Camila and the coach started talking.

~~~~~~~~

Half an hour later

We are currently making the teams for dodgeball. "Who want to be team captain I need two voluntary." Some people raise their hands while I just standed up and walk next to coach. Everyone knows that I am the best so they let me be captain all the time."Okay so our undefeated player Madison and Justin the new boy in school."

Justin comes beside me and we start making our teams. I dont really care who I am with because I know that I am going to win anyway. We went on our sides of the gym and the coach blowed in his whistle signaling to start. I run to the middle and grab a ball. Let The Game Begin...

~~~~~~~~

40 minutes later

It was down to me and Justin. Our teamates were chearing on us from the benches. Justin looked at me and smirk. He was going to throw to my right so I moved to the left. He kept throwing and I kept dodging. I knew he was getting tired I could see it in his face.

Justin POV

Cupcake is really good at this game but I saw that she got distracted for point five seconde after dodging. I think I can use this to my advantage. I throw a first ball she dodges it then I throw an other one real quick. And OMG what she did was incredible. She catched the first ball that I threw than she did a 360 and threw it back. The ball landed right in my chest. The seconde ball that I threw went past her. I couldn't move after what she did she is definatly the BEST dodgeball player like... EVER!! I walk up to her to congratulate her but the bell ran signaling the end of the period.

~~~~~~~~

At diner

I learned from Camila during science class that Cupcakes favorite food is pancakes so I am going to take her to McDonalds to by some pancakes! I really hope she says yes. When de bell rings for diner I walk towards Madisons locker and wait for her.

She comes two minutes later with a smile on her face. "So I was thinking that maybe we could go to McDonalds and grab something to eat?" I ask her. "Yes, Yes,Yes and Yes again I woud love too."

After that we walk to my black dodge charger.

I open Cupcakes door for her to sit and I start the car

Madison POV

When we got to McDonalds I ordered some pancakes and Justin ordered a double cheese burger. Justin payed for both of us.

Bing!!

I take out my phone and look at who it is from. I gasp at who its from. "What's wrong?" ask Justin. "nothing just an old friend that is in town nothing to worry about." I answer him,ignoring the text I will answer it later."Okay if you say so". Justin says forgetting about it right away. We finished eating and started to head back to school.

~~~~~~~

After school

I was heading back home when I got another text but my phone died before I could read it."Mehh I will just read it tomorrow. I head to the bathroom and took a hot shower. When I got out I maked myself some soup and watched some Netflix.

I took a look at the clock and notice it was getting late. I went to my rom upstairs and fell asleep quickly.

**********

Hey chapter number 3!!!!

Who texted Madison?

Why does Justin Calls Madison Cupcake?

Your question will be answered.... later.

I am so happy I wroght like crazy yesterday so yeah, Hope you liked it. don't forget to vote and comment!

Love you all

word counts:976