"Well then why do the boys think you do?"

I sat comfortably still on the end of the bed and explained the whole situation that happened and how Liam has me on “Louise arrest” and how me and Harry got grounded. Surprisingly- unlike the other boys, Louis believed me!

"Oh- i- uh Louise, i’m so sorry!" He apologized sadly.

"Honestly Louis it’s okay, at least someone believes me. But why did you get so mad?"

"Because i couldn’t imagine you hurting or putting yourself in harm’s way!"

"So does that mean we can we go back to the way we used to be now? However that even was..." I laughed.

"Yes!" He smiled. "KEVIN!"

"Aaaaaand Louis’ back."

He got out of the blankets and ran around the bed so he was standing in front of me then jumped on me and tackled me in a hug... Well then... I just hope no one sees this because when they do it looks like a bit of an inappropriate position.

"NOW WE CAN BE TWINS AGAIN! YAAAY!" He cheered right in my ear. Ouch?

"Yeah, yeah. You do realize that your twin needs to breathe?"

Just as i was about to push him off me someone came into the room.. Just my luck. I have absolutely no clue who it is seeing as there is a Kevin obsessed boy on top of me! Louis started talking to the person- still on top of me, need you ask.

"Oh hey Liam!" Louis greeted him casually.

"What are you doing Louis?! Stop trying to rape her! Get off!" Liam hissed. Such a happy chap isn't he.

"Liam he was not trying to rape me!"

"YES I WAS!" Louis screamed.

"Well whatever you were doing to her Louis, GET OFF!"

He slowly got off me while pouting and i looked at Liam to see him mouth “come with me” to me... I hope i’m not in more trouble with daddy direction.. I'm scared. I followed him into his room and shut the door behind me.. He stood in the middle of the room just looking at me.. awkward.

"Uh..."

"I’m sorry." He blurted out..

"What.. For what exactly?"

"Being all 'daddy direction'! I just get stressed easily and i’m sorry if i get harsh, cranky or really strict around you.. I’m just apologizing in advance. And also you’re not grounded." He explained with a smile.

"YES!" I cheered.

"But in the future, seeing as you seem much less immature than most of the boys will you please help me with them? Please?" He pleaded.

"What exactly would i be helping with?"

"Not much! I promise! Sometimes just waking them up in the morning. All you’ll have to do is wake them up and by the time they get downstairs I’ll have breakfast ready! Please!" He begged.

"Okay!" I smiled. "But if there’s anything else you need me to do just ask or tell me in advance!"

"THANKYOU! THANKYOU! THANKYOU!" He cheered happily.