Unusual double

Most people whispered. Some girls seemed totally disappointed and others were wondering who Isabella was.

"Very well!" said the professor, after speaking all the names. "Before you leave, get this booklet that I'll leave on the table with each one's name. I want you to work with her duo. You are excused.

We left the room.

"I do not believe it!" said Minami. "How lucky you are. Wow, I wish I had this luck."

"Calm down, he's an actor, but he's a normal guy like any other guy." I shrugged.

At the end of the day, I just fell into bed. Minami turned on the TV. Started a celebrity show, and suddenly Lee Jong Suk appears onscreen. In the show, JongSuk gave an interview to a very lively woman about his last series next to a girl who probably was his romantic pair. Meanwhile, pictures of them in a photo studio passed. The two made faces and mouths and posed skillfully.

At the end of the interview, he blinks at the camera and screaming girls sound invades the screen. Minami sighed.

"Bella, you're so lucky."

I just ignored her and went to take a shower. I did not think I was lucky enough to have to study with a famous actor - who was probably full of himself - for a whole semester.

The next day, as we buy our lunch, I hear a soft voice over my shoulder.

"Are you Isabella?"

I turned and he was there. JongSuk was incredibly tall. His skin was as white as paper and he had dark brown hair.

I noticed that the cafeteria had been quiet. Most people were standing with their trays staring in our direction.

"Yes, and you are JongSuk." I said.

He nodded.

"Can we talk today after class?" He held up the book. "I think this book will work."

"Of course." I said.

He smiled discreetly and withdrew. People started walking again.

"He seems shy."  Minami commented in my ear.

"Yeah."  I said. Maybe I was wrong about him being involved, I thought.

At the end of the day, I said goodbye to Minami after her wish for good luck and after she made me promise to tell her every word of the conversation. I waited a moment before seeing JongSuk leave the building around a crowd of bright-eyed girls. He spoke politely to them, but he seemed bored. He approached me and the girls moved away a little. He gave me another low-key smile and nodded to me to follow.

We left the campus, walked two blocks and he entered a rustic cafe. We sat at the corner table and ordered a cappuccino.

"So ... Are you studying Portuguese?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied as he took a sip of his cappuccino.

"I'm glad. Our language is very beautiful and few people know. I think an actor like you being interested in her will encourage people to learn ..."

"Look." he started abruptly.  "I really want to study, if you want an autograph I can give, but please, I want to concentrate on the language ..."

"Wait a second. Do you think I want an autograph from you?"  I asked incredulously.

"Are not you a fan of mine?"

No, I was not wrong about him. I got up.

"Look here, I'm not your fan. I did not even know who you were until yesterday" I laughed without looking amused. "It was all I needed to have to put up with a little actor stuck for a whole semester. You can take this booklet and study alone!

I'm leaving the cafeteria. When I arrived at the lodge, I knocked on the bedroom door. Minami stood up in shock.

"You're back?" She began.

"That little bastard. I thought you were talking to who? With some of it? "I lay down hard. "If I see his face again I can punch him!"

"But what happened?!"

"He came all arrogant to me: ah, if you want a blah autograph, I want to study blah blah, do not blah blah blah. "

"You'd better calm down, Bella. Wait, I'm going out to get some juice ... and one calmative for you." She got up and left the room.

My head was exploding. I took off my blouse and pants. I was going to the bathroom when someone knocks on the door. I saw Minami's key on the bed. "She forgot the key," I thought. I took the key and opened the door.

"You're lucky I'm still here," I said. But to my surprise, it was JongSuk who was there.

 But to my surprise, it was JongSuk who was there