one.

jays pov
i woke up to see chloe lying next to me.
"good morning chlo" i smiled as she turned around, now facing me.
"hey babe.." she softly greeted warmly while placing a kiss on my forehead. i moved closer towards her and pulled the sheets further up, to my chin. she giggled softly. i placed my head on her neck. as chloe stroked my hair softly, my phone went off.
*ring ring*
i sighed and rolled over out of my warm spot to see who was calling me. i saw the name and it read "romell". i sat up excitedly and answered.
"yo dude!" i exclaimed into the phone.
"yo jay." he answered. i could hear his wide smile over the phone.
"what's up?"
"i think i know what our next video should be. come over to mine in 10" he said clearly and hung up. i turned back around to chloe who was still under the sheets.
"babe i-i've got to go film a video.." i said slowly as her face dropped.
"awwwww but you never stay here with me anymore.."
i walked over to her and connected our lips.
"bye, i love you." i smiled as i got up, going into the other room to get dressed.
"love you too!!!"
i opened the closet in the other room and pulled out a grey and blue childish hoodie.
gotta promote the merch
i thought to myself. i pulled the hoodie over my head and pushed my arms through the sleeves. i quickly got my joggers on before sliding my new shoes on. i paced down the stairs quickly.
"i'm going now!!!!" i shouted up to chloe.
"ok bye babe!!! stay safe!" she shouted back. i unlocked the door and walked out before locking it shut. i started jogging over to romell's house. i called romell on my phone. i held it up to my ear as it rang. he picked up.
"yo jay are you on your way?" he asked.
"yeah i'm nearly there." i answered as i panted while running.
"mate you don't have to run!! i can wait."
"ah no it's fine..i'll see you in a bit, bye!" i laughed.
"alright mate bye bye." he half laughed as he hung up a few seconds later.
i arrived at his house and knocked on the door. he opened it up and smiled.
"alright mate?" i greeted and we hugged. he patted my back while we hugged.
"yo jay! sick shoes by the way..come in." he laughed. i stepped in his house and went over to the couch.
"thanks haha.. so what's the idea?" i asked as we both sat down on the couch.
"tgfdare!!! we basically ask people to tweet us dares and we have to do them!" he excitedly explained. my eyes lit up at the idea.
"oh my fucking god, YES!!!!" i shouted. his eyes lit up too as he smiled wider.
"let's both tweet about it!!" he suggested. i nodded and pulled out my phone.
***
we got the set up all ready and all the tweets which we haven't read yet. romell got record.
"yo guys, this is tgf and today we're gonna be starting a new series called tgfdare!" romell exclaimed, looking at the camera lens with a huge smile.
"so basically, tgfdare is gonna be a series where we tweet to you guys *points at camera with one finger while saying "you guys"* and ask you all to send in a bunch of dares and we have to complete them!" i added on.
-
heyyyyy! this is my new book please vote! it's short because it's a sort of opening, you know what i mean??? anyway JAY AND ROMELL TWEETED THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED BECAUSE A VIDEO GOT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF LIKE JDKSJSBDJD AND THEY ARE INVITING A BUNCH OF PEOPLE!! if i get picked i won't be able to go because my parents are strict but THERES GONNA BE A VIDEO FOR SURE!! i'm hyped asf y'all...
bye for now i guess
-sara🖤