[06] - Real life!

After crying with maddie the whole night the day was finally here. Me millie and sadie are meeting the guys at the airport. After the small cuddle session with maddie. We left for the airport.

"Where are they" Sadie said. We couldn't find the boys. "They probably left us" I said dragging my suit case. "They didn't leave us" Millie said "finn said there at gate 3" Millie said. "Uh millie we past gate 3" Sadie said stopping. "You're kidding" She said. I looked up and sure enough we are at gate 9. "How did we walk pass them" Millie said walking the other way.

"Why are you guys walking from that way" Finn said once we got there. "Go on tell them mills" sadie said. "Well we kind of walked pass gate 3" Millie said. The guys started to laugh. "How did you guys manage to do that" Noah said in between laughs. "Just drop it and let get on the plane" Millie said dragging her suit case behind her. "I call sitting next to millie" Noah yelled. "Well I'm sitting with my mom" sadie said. "I'll sit with gaten" Finn yelled before I could. "Well that means caleb and wini sit next to each other" Millie said fixing her hair. He just rolled his eye's "can someone switch with me" he said. "Finn you have to switch with me" I practically begged. "Sorry, plus you guys have to get to know each other" He said. "Its hard to get to know someone when they hate you" I mumble.

When they called are gate we got up and got on the plane. I put my bag up and sat down next to the window. Caleb huffed. "Did you want to window seat" I said looking at him. "Yes I did" he said "you can have it" I said starting to get up. "No you sat in it already" He said sitting in the seat next to me, Putting his headphones on. I looked back at millie who witnessed the whole thing. "This is going to be a long flight" I said turning around and putting my headphones on.