Hank blushes and grins widely.

"Con, you're too fucking cute."

Soon they were joined by Conan, Gavin, Jimmy, Kara and Luther.

/////////////////////////

Connor and Hank sway to the jazz song played by Jericho. It was surprising to know they also played other songs than rock or heavy metal.

Connor leans his head against Hanks chest while they slow danced. Hank felt himself shaking and sweat at the same time.

F u c k.

The person he had a crush on for almost two years now was in his arms, leaning their head against his chest.

Hank wraps his arm tighter around Connors waist and his hand holds his hands tighter too.

Connor smiles up at him.

Googoo eyes and puppy eyes at the same time?

If Connor wasn't going to be the death of him, he doesn't know what will.

Hank and Connor lean in for a sweet kiss and then resumed on dancing.

Hank and Connor look at the time.

12 am

"Seems like I have to leave..."

"Wait, I'll go with you."

Connor giggles nervously.

"What? Why?"

"Well, I mean. We can do something at your place... And I really don't want to you to go home alone. Who knows what could happen!"

Connor felt so guilty.

"Hank... Leo is going to pick me up. And this is prom! You should hang out with your friends! I love you. I'll see you tomorrow."

Connor kisses Hanks cheek and walks out of the prom area.

Hank blushes and looks at the band.

"We're going to take a break, guys! We'll be back in 20 minutes! Don't stop rocking! And don't forget to hydrate!"

The band leaves the stage and background dance music started playing. That's when Hank noticed, Connor forgot his phone in his pocket! Hank leaves the prom area and looks around for Connor. He sees him walking into the boys bathroom with a bag in his hand.

Hank raises an eyebrow. He walks towards the bathroom.

Come to think of it.

He was upset Connor couldn't meet RK800.

Hank slowly opens the door.

"Con-"

Hank and Connor look at eachother wide eyed.

The microphone in Connors hand hit the restroom ground.

"Hank-!"

"Connor. Don't tell me-"

"Hank! I can explain-!"

They were interrupted by someone nearing the restrooms. Hank pushes the bag to a stall and grabs Connor and runs into the stall before the person can see them.

He locks the door and Connor, who had picked up his microphone, was holding the mic close to his chest.

Someone came inside and washed their hands. Connor doesn't face Hank. Hank had an arm around Connors waist while Connor wipes his tears away. Hank pulls Connor close to calm him down.

How did he not notice?

It all made sense now!

Connor being nervous once he started talking about Jericho, the drawing of the logo, him being "sick", The fact that he never texted him or called him at night, the bruises...

The bruises!

Fuck.

The thought that Connor was the one receiving the punch and then getting molested.

It made Hank angry.

How could anyone hurt someone and that someone was Connor!?

And why didn't Connor tell him?

Was he scared?

Once they were sure that the person left, they sigh out.

"Connor, you should get ready."

Connor bites his bottom lip while looking at his feet.

"You really owe me an explanation this time, flower."

Hank smiles reassuringly while Connor sobs out.

"I am so sorry..."

Hank caresses his arm.

"Look, let's talk about it later, they're waiting for RK800."

Connor looks at Hank surprised who kneeled to smile up at him.

___________________________________

SCREEEEEEE

I NEED SLEEP

AND WHAT IS THIS!?

CONNOR GOT CAUGHT??

HMMMMMMMM ;^)

🌻🐥💛