About me

If you're reading this then I'm happy you decided to read this :)

Well the Title says it all, Ladies and Gentlemen I am introducing myself as a human being potato.

As you may know I am Mystical_Exodus. A Small writer in the Wattpad World. My Original Username on this account is Baekhyuniee_Bacon.

(Shout out to the peeps who discovered me as Baekhyuniee_Bacon XD)

I joined wattpad in the year 2015 with a different account, I was only a reader and a delete writer (A writer who likes to publish books and eventually deletes them). Btw that account is dead so don't bother to find it.

My First Story I've read here is "Teen Clash" by iDangs, Like that story hit me right in the Ddu-du-Ddu

About myself well I'm Filipino, I live in the Philippines in Metro Manila. I'm still a Student and yaballa bahiya yaballa bahiya

My Real name hmm I'll just give you my 2nd name. My Real name is Joie, -yes I know the spelling is weird- pronounced as JOY, I'm not the Red Velvet Member okay? Like that Joy is too fab and Gucci from a Old Rag like me.

Note: If y'all wanna know my First Name then lemme give you a hint, it's the combination of a Former EXO member and a NCT member ;)

Next well my Dreams? I want to be a Lawyer or be a Manager at SME but my latest dream is to publish one of my books in the bookstores and have an Ikon, EXO, Red Velvet, Blackpink and NCT lightstick

Next I guessed I was known by my story here in this account called "EXO PRESENTS" It was actually EXO Jokes and Scenarios but nah it's an Epic Fail

The Groups that I stan are:
- SM Artists (Basically all SM Groups)
- YG Artists (Basically all YG Groups)
- GOT7
- Pentagon
- BTS
- BTOB
- AOA
- One Direction (Yes I know they've disbanded but they still played a big role in my life ;( )
- The Vamps
- 5SOS

I'm horny af Jk I'm a COCC in my school so the updates will be so slow because of my training ;(

Before you say I'm a lonely potato here in Watty well excuse me lemme spill the hot tea I have Friends y'know.

One of them is JoconBarrientos. If Y'all are Armys you need to follow her coz she writes Good Good Smuts for days, trust me and she's single ready to mingle Lmao.

(Sorry for the mention boo XD)

I guess that's all? You can ask questions about your lovely author in the Comment Box and Btw I ain't answering Questions like my Age, Address and etc das all :)

Thank you for reading this!