"oh." yeri's face falls. "they're not... he's... they broke up."

"oh." johnny doesn't know what to say. break ups are the worst. not that he ever had a serious heartbreaking one before. "that... i'm sorry to hear that."

"yeah. everybody saw it coming though. they weren't healthy for each other," sooyoung comments.

"how would you know? you never had a boyfriend!" yeri yells at her.

sooyoung's nose flares. "shut up! you don't need to have a boyfriend to know that! they have their own unsolved issues and they basically threw it at each other! i have to listen hanbin bitch about it whenever i asked him about the script," she rants.

"yikes. they're not good at hiding it." yeri shakes her head.

"well, it's mostly hanbin. not that he's broadcasted it. it just shows in his writing. saori, on the other hand, keeps quiet about it."

johnny doesn't know where these people find the time to gossip. he's not even updated about the latest kbs drama! how the hell—

"anyway, i need to talk to seohee," he refocuses. "we really can't give you guys the budget she's asking for."

"not a problem. professor junmyeon already paid for it. he's so nice," yeri sighs dreamily. "i don't understand why ms. irene won't go out with him."

"she's our guidance counselor." sooyoung rolls her eyes. "they're colleagues so they can't."

"like there's a rule!"

"whatever."

"so... the budget thing is solved? i can leave now?" johnny really wants to get back to finishing his paperwork.

"yes." the theater girls chorus.

"great!" johnny is outta here. he thanks sooyoung and yeri, strutting out of the auditorium in triumph.

when he goes back to the council room, he thought he entered debate club.

doyoung was currently arguing (nothing new) with saori(?) about something trivial. (according to his taeil-hyung.)

"what's going on?" johnny asks mark, who was watching the fight from his desk.

"they're fighting about some conspiracy theory," mark replies.

"what theory?"

"that the earth is flat."

"what?" johnny blinks dumbly at mark.

"well, it was saori-noona who brought it up. i think she's just doing it to spite doyoung-hyung." mark says sheepishly.

johnny looks back at the arguing pair.

"maybe if you kept an opened mind about these types of things, your brain wouldn't limited into thinking the mindset that the previous generation had conditioned us to think!" saori rats out, shutting up doyoung.

the latter looks like he's going to explode any minute.

johnny was about to interfere when doyoung retorts at saori.

"i would believe in theories if only they weren't lies by board people who wanted to contribute something into the world with their creative stupidity. i'll have whatever they're smoking but not what they're brewing up in their mind of theirs."

"see, this is what the world lacks right now! creativity! why are we so depended on drugs to stir up our brain juices—"

"brain juices—?"