Finding The Cronch

Jared P.O.V (There probably won't be a chapter written in this fanfic that is not his P.O.V)

I had spent a week in jail. Today was the last day I would have to be here before I could lov the cronch again. I couldn't stay this long without the cronch or I'd probably just be "the insane Jared Kleinman" instead of "THE INSANELY COOL JARED KLEINMAN!!!" As I was waiting for time to pass, I heard a soft whisper of Despacito 3. I knew I needed to follow that noise.

wHaT? How could it be? The music had led me to a bath bomb. I thought that I should dab on the haters that sent me to jail. No, I shouldn't. I need to lov the cronch. I started to pick up the bath bomb wanting to cronch it. I was about to lov the cronch when I heard All Star start to play. Oh no. My weakness. This can't be happening. I need to resist the music. I can't do it!

"SOMEBODY ONCE TOLLED ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED," I say loudly.

"Would you be quiet? You only have a bit left in jail." A guard complains. 

"SHE WAS LOOKING KINDA DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB WITH THE SHAPE OF AN 'L' ON HER FOREHEAD," I scream.

"... I've had enough of this bullshit, I'm done with work for the day," the guard walks away.

"WELL THE YEARS STARt COMING AND THEY DON'T STOP COMING I FED TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING-" As I was singing, Despacito 3 had cursed me so I could not sing anymore.

A N G E R L Y,  I looked for the bath bomb in hopes I could return to cronching it. To my surprise the bath bomb was gone 1!!111! I was so sad. My only hopes for lov the cronch was gone. Tears were forming in my face, when I suddenly heard another guard start to speak.

"Hey you got a call from an 'Evan Hansen'" The guard says.

"oH oKay tHen" Maybe this would be when I could finally get out of this terrible place. 

The guard hands me a phone. I answer the call and hear Evan's voice.

"Hey uhh, everyone is sorry and they all said we should get you out of jail." Evan says to me.

"DID YOU JUST PING @ EVERYONE WHAT THE FUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" I scream at him.

"N-no, Jared this is a phone conversation you can't ping everyone."

"Okay just get me out of jail please, thanks."

"I am on my way."

"Hey, Evan."

"Yes?"

"I-I lov you more than the cronch" I confess.

"JaredIhaveaboyfriend-"

"OKAY BYE I HANG UP NOW B Y E!!" I quickly hang up. 

A/N: wow second chapter lololol. I'm a multi-shipper and so yea rdvhbvtrdyvhjhtyfghb. I wanted this to have 420 words but it didn't work out. :( Also now that I finished that chapter I feel like the title was unintentionally symbolic so I totally did that on purpose.