No Laughing Matter

You were sitting with Linka in the room you two shared, trying to hide from Lane. In fact, all of your brothers were. Why were you all hiding from Lane? Well, you were all hiding from his terrible jokes. Actually, you didn't mind his jokes, but he was telling them WAY to much and he was being a bit mean with them.

Loki: This is literally. the. worst.

Everyone agreed.

Lexx: I don't really mind it! It's kinda fun being here with (y/n)!

Lexx was sitting on your lap with a big smile. The other brothers glared at him and Lexx quickly shut his mouth. You all hear Lane walking up the stairs and opens the door to your room. Everyone groans.

Lane: What'er you guys doin squished up in here? You all look like a can of sardines!

Everyone except Loni: "We're not doin anything!" "Yeah! Just hanging out! "We are doing nothing in particular!"

Loni: I thought we were hiding from Lane's jokes?

Everyone facepalmed.

Lane: Why would you want to hide from my jokes? I mean, just look at Dad! The jokes just pun in the family! Ha ha! ( get it? puns? instead on runs? Im amazing)

You laughed at his joke.

Lane: See? She gets it! This is why your my favorite.

Lane smiles at you.

You: Okay, how about this. We ALL need a break from your jokes. If you, Lane, can go the rest of the week without making any jokes, i'll
......um...

Lane: You would have to spend the whole day with me. Without the other brothers -- and sister.

The brother gasped. They all started talking all at once saying how you shouldn't go through with the deal.

You did.

Lane failed.