Episode 2 - New Encounter

Over ten hours has passed by, Rosé slowly wakes up from her beauty sleep. The flight was over, which made her really excited. She gets off her seat and walked fast to the gate. She waits her luggage and then went out the airport half an hour later.

Stepping outside, she felt a cold breeze, since it's very cold in Seattle, but barely. She waves at a taxi and then headed to her apartment.
On the road, she takes selfies, pictures of the scenery and looked at everything from the front, to the back, to the left, to the right.

She arrives at the apartment a few minutes later, she grabs her key and ran straight to the elevator to swoosh into her "new house".
"Floor 5..."

"Where's my room... mhm."

"Ah, here it is!"

Her room was on the fifth floor. She found her room after looking for it for about 2 minutes. She opens the door, drops everything down and then went to the bedroom.
"Oh my god... this bed is so COMFY!"

She makes a snow angel on her bed, it's probably the best bed she has ever been on. After that, she slides off and explores other rooms.
The bathroom was huge. It has a bathtub, which is exciting. She gasps, as she looks at the vanity. The kitchen was also massive.

When she finished her first task, she took all of her stuff in her suitcases and then placed it in individual rooms.

After a few hours, she was done. Her face is full of sweat, and she breathes rapidly. She takes a bath, which made her feel less exhausted. She sings and makes her own concert in that huge bathroom.

Finishing a lovely bath, she did her makeup at her new and improved makeup desk. She applied lipstick, eyeliner and all of that girly stuff. A good thirty minutes later, she picked her clothes and went off for dinner alone. She grabs her purse, her phone, her wallet and went to a restaurant.

This restaurant is quite far away, but she wanted to eat at it since she've always wanted to eat there, so she called an Uber. She arrived there 15 minutes later.
Rosé walked in and chose her seat. The waitress gave her a menu, and ding ding, she picked salmon, which is her favorite food. When dinner was served, she nom-nomed on her food.
At the opposite side of her, there was a boy. She didn't notice him though, but he noticed how beautiful she is. He was gonna walk to her and be like "Hey, what's your name?", but no, so he stalked her.

Rosé finally finished her meal, then she walked to an ice cream shop nearby. The boy followed her as well. When she arrived, she picked a matcha-flavored ice cream. It was delicious, so she can't stop eating it.
She decided to walk home as she was consuming her favorite dessert. Suddenly, a guy with a mask and all-black wardrobe came. He grabbed her purse, running away with it. Rosé screams.
"Help! Someone stole my purse!"

The boy that was following her ran to the robber. He was really quick, maybe he's an athlete. He pursued after him and stopped him. He took handcuffs and then locked his hands with the pipe next to him. The boy took Rosé's purse, then returned it to her. He calls the cop later.

Rosé officially got her purse back.
"...thanks for your help. I'd have lost my purse if you're not here."

"No problem."

"So, you're a cop? Why are you so young?"

"Uh, no. I'm not a cop. I'm only 17. My dad is, though. He gave me these handcuffs so I could catch a robber in real life."

"Well that's good for you!"

"Thanks... also, what's your name?"

"My name's Paul. Paul Griffin."

"That's a cool name. Mine's Rosé Aguillard. I'm from Paris. I just came here today."

"Oh, that's nice! Well, are you here to study?"

"Yeah, I study abroad because of my dad."

"That's awesome! Oh shoot, I gotta go. I'll catch up with you later if I had a chance."

"Okay, nice meeting you!"

The conversation ends. Rosé goes back to her apartment by calling an Uber and Paul stands next to the robber to wait for his dad.

A few minutes later, Rosé came home. She sat on her bed thinking about Paul. She starts to have a crush on him.
"He was so handsome and kind..."

"I don't know if we study in the same school..."

"Well, I'll find out tomorrow after I get my beauty sleep."

Then, Rosé took her pajamas, wore it and then went to sleep.

~

Morning

The alarm wakes up Rosé. She stretches her arms and yawns. She scratches her head and went inside the bathroom.
She brushed her teeth whilst showering. After that, she dried her hair and did her make up. Finally, she wore a cute dress to school. She looks fabulous in every way.
She grabs her bag and headed off to school. Yes, she called another Uber.

A few minutes later, she arrived. She stepped out and looked around. She gasps because the school is so pretty.
"Ah, Roosevelt High."

She slowly steps on the stairs. Everyone started to stare at her, some boys even fell to the ground of her gorgeous outlook.
She opens the door, she saw everyone stared at her again. She walks on the hallway, while getting attention. Suddenly, she looks forward, seeing Paul. Paul saw her too, so they came to each other.
"Hey, Paul! I didn't know you would study at this school!"

"Oh, hey... Rosé? It's Rosé right?"

"Yeah, it is."

"So glad we've met again. Also, which class are you taking first?"

"I'm not sure, probably mathematics."

"That's great! I'm in that class too!"

"Geez, are we related?"

"I don't think so, but God decides."

When they were talking to each other, the school bell rang.
"Oh shoot, we gotta get in class or else we'd be late."

"Yeah, we should. Let's go."

Both of them went to class with each other. Geometry class starts.