Nk: I have one solution.

la: what solution

Nk : But for that not only model even theme should be altered

La what is going on in your mind Nk

Just wait And see Lavanya

Shantivan:
Nani And Anjali were relaxing near Mandir

Nani:What do you think My child?

Anjali: About what Nani?

Nani: About miss Kashyap.

Anjali: What about her?

Nani: All of sudden Miss Kashyap is here .........what do you feel about it?

Anjali: To be very honest initially, even I was scared .........what impact it would make on Khushi and Arnavs life.......but Nani I'm not scared about it now.

Nani: by the way, did their story moved forward or not.

Anjali : they both continue quarrel all day long .....at the same time Khushi takes care of Chote as if she is his wife.

Nani: In this case, even Chote is way ahead .....have you not noticed him when Khushi passed out.....he looked unsettled.

Anjali: he didn't even leave her side for a moment.

Nani: I am waiting for the day when they will understand what they feel about one another.

Anjali: I believe that they have already professed my only concern is about their marraige, I mean you know about chote and his believes towards marraige. And we also know about khushi ji both of their believes are poles apart.

Nani: He will surely marry her, the day he will realise that he cannot stay without Khushi, he himself will decide to tie the knot with her.

Mami who was passing by heard it all and had a tickling smile on her face

Mami ( in her mind): for the very first time you are on right track but you are too late coz train has already been departed ...... meaning Arnav has already married Khushi.

Anjali : Mami Ji what are you doing alone? come have a sit with us.

Mami : I was just thinking about you Anjali)

Nani : So you even think?

mami roles an even on Her mother-in-law's comment.

Anjali : tell mami

Mami : I was thinking why not we both go and check the conduction side.

Anjali : conduction side mami?

Mami : I am talking about your new house which is under conduction.

Anajli : Are you talking about our under-construction house which shyam ji brought for us.

Mami : yes