unexpected?

It's higan season now. Chihiro decides to make some homemade botamochi for when he's visiting his mother's grave. Helping a bit, Tsunayoshi gained the knowledge to make botamochi now.

As the two went to visit Chihiro's mother's grave, Tsunayoshi with Reborn decided to go on to search for Giannini. With the salary Tsuna gained, although it's more of a pocket money, they went to a manga cafe to start contacting this world's Giannini.

With the hacking skills Reborn has, they easily obtain informations and Giannini's contact number. "Even if it's a parallel world, they have the same phone number huh.." Tsuna mumble out looking at the said numbers.

Reborn looked at the screen he hacked, "This is.." He hums. "Dame-Tsuna, let me see that phone of yours again." He told.

Complying, Tsuna gave him the phone. "Why? Did you find something else?"

"It's completely the same." Reborn responded, pushing a few buttons. "The information, the news, updates. It's the same as last time I saw it." He told.

Tsuna tilts his head peaking to see what's Reborn is doing. "You mean, it's same as in our world? Even though it's a parallel world?" He mumble out confused. 'Huh? Can it be exactly the same?'

Widening his eyes, "No way, could it be-?"

Reborn smirks as the screen shows connected. "We're still in the same world."

.

"Huh? This is.." A certain blond mumble out at the orange light blinking on his laptop. "Shouichi, I found him." He told to a red-head male.

The said male fell from his chair as he yelped, "Y-You found him!? How- where?" He crawled closer to see the laptop. "That's- wait! Does that mean the bazooka-"

"Seems like our experiment was a success."

Shouichi's face lit up, "Yes! We need to tell the other! Come on!" He excitedly told, getting his phone. "We've found Tsuna-kun!"

A panicked Giannini then came inside, "Spanner! Shouichi! Did you see-"

He met with twinkling eyes who nods several times. "The bazooka didn't blast them to the future! We finished the bazooka which can blast us to another place, a transportation bazooka!"

"Let's get on to pick up Jyuudaime and Reborn-san then!"

"Ah! Appearantly they finally got through Gokudera-kun and the others. They went already." Shouichi informs.

Giannini looks at the time, "But it took around a week for them to get through, we're going to need to research more after this." He proudly exclaim.

Spanner pulled out his candy, "Although before that I think you should be careful and fulfill your promise with Reborn." He told. "He might be angry."

Giannini gulped, "T-That's true.."

.

"Since we've found our way back to Namimori, I should go and ask for a leave and say my thanks for allowing us stay there." Tsuna gave a small smile. "It's just a few days but it's a bit lonely to leave now.." He giggles lightly.

"At least your cleaning techniques were upgraded, and you learned a few recepies. Although your teacher is a fifth grader." Reborn teased with a smirk. "You better use that skill for the best."

"Says the baby." Tsuna pouts, "I will I will. Can't waste Chihiro-kun's teachings!" He proudly exclaims. "But who would have thought we're just blown to another part of Japan rather than blasted into the future huh? It's troublesome on it's own way but it's a new invention.." The brunette sweatdrops as he nervously laugh.

"It's a good invention. For running away at least." Reborn scoffs.

Once again the brunette sweatdrops, "It's also my fault so don't scold Giannini too harsh."

"I won't. He promise me some espresso so I guess I can be a bit less harsher." His eyes glints.

'That's not a face that could be trusted-' Tsuna paused as he saw the gloomy atmosphere inside the Takatori house. "Huh? Did something happen?" He mumble out.

"Ah, Tsunayoshi-kun. Welcome back." He was greeted by Keiichiro.

"What's wrong, Keiichiro-san? Did something bad happen?" Tsuna decided to ask, but only got a sigh as a reply. 'This makes me harder to say good bye-'

He slumps down with a sigh.

"Well, I guess saying good bye tomorrow will be good enough.."

------------

25 June 2020

Hey~ seems like the next chapter is the last one!
Welp it might be boring but hope you enjoyed one of my old fanfiction.

Most likely the last chapter will be published 28! Idk, hopefully, ;)