Part 14

Ragini was in deep thoughts while Laksh sat on the bed and gazed her intently. 

Feeling his gaze, she looked up at him but he still stared at her

Feeling his gaze, she looked up at him but he still stared at her. His each and every action makes her feel happy but deep inside she is scared of it. She badly wanted to confront him about his actions but she didn't as she don't want to embarrass herself asking silly questions that's when Laksh jumped shouting "Idea!" Ragini placed her finger on his lips immediately scaring that someone might have heard him. Feeling her soft hand on his lips made him remember their last night's almost kiss moment. His cheeks burned and turned into a lighter shade of pink while he rubbed his nape looking away. She took her hand away and asked "Please don't shout, someone might hear us! Now tell me what the idea is?"

"Idea... What idea?" He asked clueless and suddenly shouted remembering his idea "Yeah idea!" Ragini looked at him pleadingly to not to shout. Laksh bit his tongue and hold his ear and muttered 'sorry' cutely. 

Ragini nodded and signed him to continue

Ragini nodded and signed him to continue. "So the idea is, I will go and get fresh up and change into the spare clothes that were in your cupboard, which I have no idea how it came here. (He smirked at her while she bit her lower lip and looked anywhere but at him. Then he continued) after that we would go outside the room and if someone catches us, then I would say that I was here to get some signatures from you and if they ask for document, I would say 'Oh my bad! I forgot them in my car, wait let me take it and come' (He said while imitating how he would react making her smile at his actions.) So how is the plan?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows while rubbing off his imaginary sweat as if he had given a plan to avoid world war III. She chuckled at his action and said okay though she was not so sure about it.

He walked towards the bathroom while she looked at his back with lovely gaze. Suddenly he turned and smirked asking "Wanna join me in the shower?" She gasped while her cheeks became crimson red. She immediately shook her head and ran towards the window. He enjoyed her reaction with a stupid grin on his face and then went inside the bathroom.

After a while,

Ragini was nervously walking in the corridor with a fear that someone might catch her. While Laksh walked beside her coolly without giving a damn about his surroundings and trying to walk closely with Ragini. Though some people saw them, they didn't ask anything. Ragini was so thankful to god that she didn't run into her family members whereas Laksh was least bothered about it. Finally they both reached Laksh's car. He opened the car to get in but suddenly Ragini asked "Why did you come here last night, Laksh?"