Followed by a small thud which made Charlie come into your room.

"What's wrong?" He asked

You ignored his question and walked over to the orange medicine bottle that was empty.

Once you picked it up you noticed something. You looked into the see through orange bottle.

Nothing.

There was no more pills.

"Fuck..." You muttered

Charlie walked over and grabbed it and also looked into it.

"When was the last time you took your last pill?" He asked

"I don't know....two hours ago?" You replied

Immediately he gave it back and took his phone out dialing someone. He was facing away from you.

"Hello?"

"Natalia. Where are you?"

"Near the pharmacy. Why?"

Y/n noticed an object in Charlie's jacket pocket. The flask. Without thinking, she quickly and quietly pulled it out and turned away to look out the window. It was a little dark out and the sky was a dark blue.

"Y/n needs some more pills. She hasn't taken any in two hours."

The flask was full but a little empty from Charlie drinking it earlier. You wanted some so much so you quickly opened it and started drinking it.

"You serious? Okay. I'll hurry and get some and come back as quickly as I can."

The alcohol shot down your throat and it stung a bit and was bitter but you still enjoyed the feeling. You tried to drink all of it but Charlie was almost finish talking.

"Okay."

Then Charlie hung up. You were still drinking it.

"Y/n!" You heard Charlie yell.

As fast as you could you chugged it down but he pulls it away from you spilling a bit on you.

You groaned as you felt a little tipsy but you didn't mind. Charlie did though.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

You quirked an eyebrow and wiped the liquid off your mouth.

"Everything is wrong with me. Remember?" You chuckled.

Of course Charlie chuckled back. He couldn't stay mad at you. You were like a little sister to him.

"Good luck dealing with a hangover tomorrow." He winked

You then scoffed and started to act stupid. After talking for ten minutes or so Charlie took you downstairs since Natalia came in with Joe.

You see Natalia putting things away as Joe ran up to you and gave you your bottle. You tried to reach for it but almost fell over.