part 1: unexpected meeting

(Note, Kate Anne will be the narrator)

I was in Grade 3 when I met my friend, Adrian Delos Santos. Anyway, he's damn handsome, intelligent and most of all,awesome person that I ever known. He's from Legazpi, Albay. I don't even think he'll be the first person that i'll known outside cebu. We have met in a social media named facebook. Every saturday, we have video chat with him. Hes cool and nerdy, jst like me.

One day, he said to me that he'll transfer to a private school where i currently studied.

"Hey,, I'll be transferring to your school to see each other." Adrian said
"Wait, does your parents allow you to transfer here?" I asked
"Yep, my mother is a native Cebuana, just like you" he answered.
"Wait what!?"

I lean myself in my cell phone I used. And starting to prepare myself for the unexpected meeting. Rode on an airplane, Adrian arrived in our hometown, Cebu. (Actually we live in general trias cavite)I was staying in arrival area of the airport. I smiled, when I see him. He hugged me and touched my back for the first time. He even said to me that he'll live here in cebu for a lifetime.

"Hello, Kate Anne" he said in joyful voice
"Hi, Adrian! I didn't expect this would be our meeting in personal for the first time!" I said
"I don't know you are beautiful in personal" he said
"You are handsome in personal, you silly." I said "let's go to our home"

We arrived in our house. I saw my cousin Faith Sarvie blushed at Adrian. Silly. She have a crush on him. I was jealous when she shake Adrian's hands.

Faith has her crush, Nicky Jay, who came from Bacolod, Negros Occidental but they currently lives here in mandaue. She have many crushes, including Nicky and Adrian.

I left them shaking, and I cried when I stare at them. They even hug! How dare them. I am jealous at them. I don't know what to do.