"Where are you going?" he asks as I stand up.

"To find Hannah," I say. 

"You can't just leave me!" Stiles exclaims. "Not after you ate my pickles!"

"Love you!" I shout over my shoulder, walking out the door.

I text Hannah to meet me at the Subway, which she happily does, claiming she's been beyond bored all day, which is something no college student should ever experience. Hannah comes down in record time, wearing a pair of Uggs, sweats and a tank top.

"We need to talk," she says as she slides into the booth. I slide her a sand which, raising my eyebrows.

"About?" I prompt.

"As your wing woman-"

"You were serious about that?" 

"-It's my duty that you learn how to flirt properly, before I back you up on anything," she claims, looking smug as takes a bite from her sub. "Therefore, get ready for Hannah's dos and don'ts of dating."

I snort, rolling my eyes, taking a bite from own sub. "Alright, lay it on me."

"Don't," she tells me, "Use pick up lines involving polar bears."

I frown, "Polar bears are cute animals. I thought girl's liked cute animals!"

Hannah stares at me for a little in disbelief before saying, "You know what? Scratch that. Don't use any pickup lines. I'm afraid to know what else you have made up in that mixed up head of yours."

"Alright. I'm going to pretend I'm not offended," I say.

"Great. Do compliment the girl."

"Well, obviously," I say, taking a sip from my drink. "I'm not completely new to this, Hannah."

"Considering the amount of times you've gotten rejected, I'd say you may as well be."

I scrunch up my nose from annoyance, making Hannah laugh, She continues with, "Don't approach a girl when you're with a group of people."

"Why not?" I ask.

"She might feel intimidated and pressured if you approach with a huge entourage," Hannah explains, taking a sip of coke. "Do give a girl a sweater if she's cold."

Before I can answer that one, someone yells from the other side of the Subway, "Hey, Hannah!"

I turn my head to see Wade Simmons, a first year student in on a sports scholarship, waving ehusiastically to Hannah. Hannah grins and waves back.

I scrunch up my eyebrows, "Who's that?"

"Wade," she says, "He's in chemistry class."

Wade walks over, smilling brightly to Hannah, repeating, "Hey!"

"Bye," I say. Hannah leans over and swats my arm.

"Ignore him," she laughs. "He's annoying. What's up?"

"Just wanted to see what was going on," he says, way too nicely. He's obviously a crazed serial killer- he's way too nice to be a college student. "My roommate hates me, so I'm kind of a loner."

"Wonder why," I say sarcastically.

"I'm going to throw my drink at you," Hannah warns.

Wade looks in between the two of us, putting his arms up in a surrender, "Hey, I don't mean to intrude. I'll just head back to my dorm. See you at chem, Hannah!"

Wade walks away, and Hannah throws a napkin at me. "Are you serious, Terrance? What did he ever do to you?"

"He exists."

"You don't even know him," Hannah insists.

"And you do?" I counter.

Hannah rubs her forehead, chuckling a little. "Oh my God, Terrance. You're a piece of work."

"You know you love it," I point out. Hannah rolls her eyes again, shivering slightly from the cold. I frown, immediately stripping off my sweatshirt and handing it to her. 

Hannah looks back at me, now only in a t shirt, and her lips slowly spread into a grin. "What?" I say as she takes the sweatshirt, slipping it over her tank top. "You said do give a girl a sweater if she's cold."

She raises an eyebrow, snuggling into the sweater that's way too big on her, "Are you flirting with me?"

I smirk, "Please. I'm merely practicing."

Hannah laughs loudly, taking another bite from her sub. "Well, Terrance, you've made a mistake."

I raise an eyebrow, leaning forward, "How so?"

"You're so not getting this sweater back."

HI OMG it's Kelly (: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you did, please vote and leave a commet! Love you all so much; next chapter is Syd's! xoxo