Chapter One: Open Season

Start from the beginning

The message read "Leave town now, or I'll pin all those Hospital murder on you."
"I'm not leaving, because some idiot threatened me over a text." shout Chanel as if someone was listening.

Second later, Chanel's phoned ringed.

A distored voice over the phone.
"Leave now or be killed!" said the person.
"No! I'm not, I have a TV show to run!" blasted Chanel back.
"Actually, I run the show." said Chanel #3.
"Leave now! Or I'll start pinning all those swamp murders and future murders on you." said the person.
"Who is it?" Chanel #3 asked Chanel.
"Who is this!? I am a famous and respected TV personality!" asked Chanel to the person on the phone.
"The Blue Banshee." said The Blue Banshee.
"Lol! What?" said Chanel laughing.
"The Blue Banshee!" a roar came from the phone.
"I heard!" said Chanel #3.

The call ended.
Chanel got a another message.
The message "Leave for Brottin Arces now" with a coordinates.

Suddenly there was a loud ticking and the 'Lovin' The C' building exploded.

Chanel & Chanel #3 screamed and left in the gold plated golf cart.

------------ September 2017 ------------

"I can't believe, the network is still suing me! I did not blow up The Lovin' The C studio place!" said Chanel as she switch off the TV.
"Well at least we got this house, from the money The Blue Banshee sent us." said Chanel #3, as she was filing her nails.

The girls, were sitting in a life sized dollhouse replica house of Kappa Kappa Tau. In a little town called Brottin Arces

"I need to relax, I'm getting a vag steaming!" said Chanel as she got up and headed to the door. Chanel #3 following her.
Through the atrium out the door.
Chanel and Chanel #3 were driving in a second hand car. And Chanel stopped the car in the middle of the road next to a billboard. As a couple cars behind them were honking.
"Hey, move it, terrorist!" said one driver.
Chanel got out the car, with Chanel #3 following her.

"Oh my god, this is not happening" said Chanel.

The giant billboard, had Dr. Dean Munsch's face on it, she had begun franchising Sexpert and was moving to Brottin Arces.
Chanel and Chanel #3 standing on the side walk and looking at each other, terrified.
Cars were continuing to passing by, Chanels car which was just standing the middle of the road.
A car stopped ... and Chanel heard "Chanel!".
Chanel and Chanel #3 turned around dramatically.
It was no one else than Chanel #5.

"What. The. Hell! Are you doing here?!" Chanel shouted at Chanel #5.
As Zayday was in the driver's seat and looking at her watch.
"We're moving here, to open up our own hospital!" said Chanel #5 happily.
"Damn it Number 5." sighed Chanel and Chanel #3.
"What happened to the C.U.R.E. Institute?" asked Chanel #3.
"Well funny story. I'll tell you about it later... Is that Dean Munsch?" said Chanel #5 as she looked up at the billboard.

"You should visit us." said Chanel #3.
"No! Don't invite her!" said Chanel.
"Okay, We'll be right over! C'mon Zayday." said Chanel #5, as she climbed back in the car and head to KKT #2.

Chanel sighed and drove back to KKT #2.
Chanel, Chanel #3, Chanel #5 and Zayday entered KKT #2.
"Wow, this place is exactly the same as Kappa!" said Zayday.
"I know, how did you afford this? How did they move the house from Wallace?" asked Chanel #5.
"It was a gift, by some idiot, who framed me, for arson." said Chanel.
"Who give's a house away as a gift?" asked Zayday
"We don't know." said Chanel #3.

~

The girls were sitting in the dinning room. Chanel went to change her clothes.
"So, what happened to the Hospital?" asked Chanel #3 as she was sipping on her banana daiquiris.
"Who made that?" asked Chanel #5.
"Oh, we get it at the supermarket." replied Chanel #3.
"Me and Chanel #5, moved to Brottin Arces... because the C.U.R.E. Institute got demolished by accident."
"What!? HAHAHA!" said Chanel, as she laughed as she entered the room.
"Yeah, we were supposed to be fumigating for terminites and rats, but someone!" said Zayday has she looked at Chanel #5 "Accidently called the demolition company instead of the fumigation company."
"I swear I called the fumigation company!" said Chanel #5.
Chanel and Chanel #3 rolled they're eyes.
"Wait... what about the swamp?" asked Chanel.
"Well, the swamp is still here and is gonna be left untouched." said Zayday.
"Dammit." said Chanel.
"So, me and Chanel #5 had nowhere to go, until we got a offer to open up a hospital, here in Brottin Arces." said Zayday.
Chanel #5 nodded.
"Can we move in? We were headed to motel, and we kinda don't have money." said Chanel #5
"Yeah, sure, whatever." said Chanel #3
"What! Uggghhh... Okay, we do need maids." said Chanel.
"Yay!" said Chanel #5, happily.
Zayday, smiled. "... Back in the murder house."