Chapter: 1

***This story takes place a few episodes after the episode where Ira had amnesia***

~~•~~Night~~•~~

Mamon's POV

Its was the middle of the night when I woke up. I didn't know why I woke up so early, but I didn't care.

I looked around the room to see Ira on the couch, asleep. Bel wasn't in the common room (Thank god!)

Just then I heard Ira mumbling a bit, I turned to him. I noticed that he was shivering and looking feverish.

I decided to ignore the fact that he looked that way, thinking that he was tired from getting beaten up by Precure. I walked to a nearby couch and fell asleep.

~~•~~Morning~~•~~

Rikka's POV

I woke up early in the morning. Today was Saturday so I thought that I would go on a morning walk.

When I exited the house. I could feel the crisp morning breeze, not to mention the blazing sun. I felt so alive and energized and as I began to run in the breeze.

The wind beneath my hair in the morning was an amazing feeling. To be honest, the sun was pretty bright. But I didn't care! I felt optimistic and free!

Ira's POV

I woke up to see Mamon standing right in front of me.

"WHOA!! MAMON!! YOU CREEP!! WHAT THE HELL!!??" I yelled.

"Well good morning to you too" She said, rolling her eyes.

"What the heck are you doing standing in front of me?!" I asked.

"You just happened to be lying there and I just happened to be standing here" She said, with a smirk.

I gritted my teeth at Mamon's comment.

"Idiot.." I muttered.

Then Mamon left to the table. I continued to sit there, cursing Mamon under my breath.

"Had a good night?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It seemed like you didn't, judging from You're behaviour last night" she replied.

"YOU WERE WATCHING ME LAST NIGHT TOO!!??" I shouted.

She smirked and continued,

"You didn't answer my question Ira... something the matter?"

"Well even if I was acting strange last night, it's none of your business!" I shot.

I began walking.

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked.

"Like I said, NONE OF YOU'RE BUSINESS!!" I yelled before teleporting away.

Third Person POV

Ira teleported out of the common room.

"Will he be alright?" asked Bel, from a distance.

"He seems to be hiding the truth, until then, we'll just watch him from afar" replied Mamon.

"Be that as it may..."