Chapter 1

Naruto Uzumaki was looking at a bloody Iruka. "W-why?" Naruto said looking at him.

"Run." Iruka said as Naruto took off.

Flashback no jutsu.

Naruto was sitting down on a swing after failing the graduation exam for the third time. "Naruto." A voice said it was Mizuki.

"Yeah Mizuki-sensei?" Naruto said as he looked up.

"Well..." Mizuki said.
End flashback

Naruto was running he saw another him took to the right. "What?" He said as he followed Iruka that followed the clone him.

"Naruto give me the scroll." Iruka said.

"Shut up Mizuki." The clone said.

"So tell me how'd you know I wasn't Iruka." Mizuki said as he poofed to himself.

"Cause I'm Iruka." The clone said as he poofed to Iruka.

"Well Ruka you know he is just like me he will use the scroll to gain power." Mizuki said coldly. "After all he's the one that killed your family. He's a demon"

"Your right that's what a demon would do but not Naruto. Sure I hate that damn fox but he's not Naruto he's my favorite student he asks when he needs help. He rebounds quickly. If you get to know him, you would know he's deceptively intelligent and a good kid." Iruka said. "HE IS NARUTO UZUMAKI OF THE LEAF."

Naruto appeared as Mizuki threw a Fuma shuriken which he deflected. Naruto began releasing a golden energy his ears sharpened into points. A fox medallion appeared on his neck. "I'll kill you if you even touch Iruka." Naruto said as a small fox appeared and looked around scared shitless.

"I can knock you down in one hit." Mizuki said not deterred by the massive amount of ki Naruto was leaking out.

"The Kit is a fucking ELF!" The fox yelled as the fox padded over to Iruka. "I know sorry won't fix anything about what I did."

"What are you talking about!?" Iruka said.

"I'm the kyubi." The fox said as he looked down.

"You bastard." Iruka spat.

"I know." The Kyubi said. "But know this you hurt Naruto I'll kill you."

Naruto did a perfect Shadow clone. "Any hit you deal out I can throw back thousands." The Naruto's said as he launched at Mizuki. A few hours later the Hokage saw Naruto the small fox cub sleeping on Naruto's lap. Naruto was sleeping against Iruka.

"What happened?" Hiruzen said as he noticed the scroll in Iruka's hands.

"Sir, Mizuki tricked Naruto into stealing the scroll when I found him he was practicing the Shadow clone jutsu, which I admit we should have taught him already he made around two thousand clones, anyway Naruto Is something called an elf." Iruka said as the Anbu took the broken Mizuki and the scroll.

"And the fox?" Hiruzen said.

"The Kyubi apparently he turned into his familiar." Iruka said as Kotetsu appeared.

"Sir there is a couple of people infront of the gate for shelter." He said.

"Take them to the tower. Iruka go get patched up. Also take Naruto to the tower." Hiruzen said as he smiled Iruka left with Naruto he was in the office as Hiruzen walked in. Iruka left to the hospital. The four people walked in seeing Hiruzen glaring at the paperwork.