chapter 4

Your pov

"Y/n. Y/n! Y/n l/n wake the fuck up!" I jolted up looking at the person who cursed at me. It of course was Katsuki. "What?" I asked, he started blushing uncontrollably "you didn't save me! So don't think I owe you anything! Okay?!" He shouted before bolting off. "Gotta go fast gotta go fast" I mumbled under my breath before chuckling at my stupidity.

(Author: wait till you meet tenya)

"Hey! Y/n-San do y-you want to walk home with me?!" Izuku asked coming from absolutely nowhere. "Pop goes the weasel" I mumbled before nodding.

Time skip

Soon me and izuku were chatting away about heroes and food. "Who's your favorite hero?" Izuku asked "I'd have to go between eraser-head and all might!" I answered cheerfully. "Well all might's definitely my favorite!" Izuku said I made sure to lock that in the part of my brain that's all about izuku.

"NEVER FEAR BECAUSE ALL MIGHT IS HEre" all might shouted coming out of nowhere then he started smoking and boom he was real sick lookin. I stared at him for a bit. A little bit longer. 'What the hell and I supposed to do?! I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be a secret of something' I thought nervously.

"Will you keep this secret?" All might asked "sure." I said "okay great!" All might smiled "young midoriya. I came to thank you, make some corrections...and offer you a proposal" all might started "huh?" Me and izuku asked but we were completely ignored.

"If you hadn't been there if I didn't hear your personal story...and you even told me I had fake muscles! For all that I thank you!" All might declared we were still confused "fake muscles?" 'The hell is he talkin bout. Is he high on pain meds or something?' I thought.

Izuku looked down "don't...It was my fault entirely from the beginning...I disturbed you during your work and I was relatively cheeky as I am without an individuality" izuku admitted sighing in defeat. "About that" all might interrupted his moping. 'Good moping so much isn't good for him' I thought.

"At that time, no one could act. You are the only one who could do it, you, a shy person and just without an individuality. And that really touched me!" All might admitted. By now, I was sitting down.

"Okay but then what? How does the story end up for most of these people? It always concludes with the words 'my body moved by itself'. Some say while being school, it's possible to determine the most people who will be part of the best rank heroes!" All might was touching izuku's feelings with his speech. Already Izuku was shaking, struggling to keep his tears in. I however, knew this wasn't the end of the heartwarming speech, it was as if I could hear izuku's thoughts.

"For one reason or another... I remembered the words of my mother..."

"I'm sorry, Izuku, I'm so sorry!"

"This is what happened to you too, right?!" All might shouted almost as if getting ready to say something big. I'm not going to say anything to ruin this beautiful moment even though I helped too. I think I already ruined it dammit. Oh well luna-chan continue. (Luna-chan: really? Really? I give up)

"Yes!" Izuku shouted through his slowly falling tears.

"Don't say that mom...at that time, I wanted you to tell me..."

"YOU

CAN

BECOME

A HERO"

"Dreams eventually become real. Also, I forgot to mention it but, this will be our story, our story of how we become the best of all heroes."

"The story has just begun..."