Who Am I:Chapter 1

"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP," my alarm went off. I woke up with a sick feeling in side of me. So today was going to be a good day or a bad day lets find out. I grab my phone to see if I had any texts

FIVE TEXT. I read all of them most where about sports and other stuff. I roll out of bed. I grab my my phone and my robe. I walk out of my room and down the hallway the main shower was being used so I went to my mom and dads room. I turned on the shower where it was more hot that cold. I put my iPhone on the iHome dock. I turn it on full blast. I strip down. I got in the shower. I herd the bathroom door open.

"Paige you have 10 minutes till you have to go," my mom yelled so I could hear her. The bathroom door shut and I open the shower door. I grab my phone. I ran out of the bathroom and back into my room. I grab my tri-state one piece and a hooding. I made a mad dash down stairs my sister already left so that means no carpool. I grab my keys hoped in my porshche and drove off. I sped down the roads. I pull in with two minutes to spare. I locked my car and ran to the doors. I riped my hooding off.

"You got lucky Skype," my coach said. I rolled my eyes and went to strength.

Hour latter

I got out of the pool. I found my towel, I dry off my body. I forgot to grab some clothes so looks like I going home freezing. I walk to my car I hop in and see that it is is ten past six I still have to go pick up Greyson but everybody calls him Grey. I get to his House and honking till I see his brown hair come out the red door. He took his sweet time to get in the car.

"Could you walk any slower," I said as he got in the car. I drove off and went straight to my house. I pull in to are long drive way and up to the round turn a round. I got out of my car and ran up stairs. I open my bedroom door and put on my boyfriends varsity/letter men jacket. with my swim shirt and swim shorts on because we have to go and swim out of state today. I put on my Jordan slides. I had my hair up in a messy bun. Pancakes filed the room.. I ran down stairs before all the pancakes where gone. I got down stairs with two pancakes left. I shoved them in my mouth.

"Thanks for saving me some," my sister said.

"No problem," I said with my mouth full.

"Sallow, then talk," My mom said. I roll my eyes.

"We won't be able to make it to the swim meet tonight," My dad said from behind me.

"But we do wish you guys luck so tell you coach to stop and get pizza with this money for the team," My mom said handing me two hundred bucks.

"Thanks," I said taking the money.

"Where's Grey," I said raising an eyebrow.

"He had to go to the washroom and wash up," My mom said. I nodded then went back up the glass stairs. I walked into my dads offices. I saw all his rings. I was in awe of him, one day I wish to be like him. I know what your thinking I some rich kid that only cares about her self. But your wrong, I live a very normal with a few party's here and there. My dad play in the NBA for about 25 years then he got hurt so now he owns his own campy. It is called Under Armor. That is why we live in a nice house my mom works but not anywhere good. She says that you always need to work.

"Come we need to get to school," Grey said from behind.

"I'm coming," I said standing up making my way to the door. We walked down the stairs, I grabbed my phone.

"Bye mom and dad," I yelled walking out to the turn around. i hoped over the door and got in the car,

"You know that the car has doors right," Grey said.

"That's no fun," I said. I turned the keys and the car came to life. I sped down the roads. A team came on the radio. Grey and I sang every word. I pulled in to Starbucks.

"I'm getting coffee you want any thing," I said truing off the car.

"No, thanks but hurry you a** up," He said. Now i'm going to take my sweet time. I got out of the car, I shut the door and walked in the door.

"The normal?" Mike asked from behind the counter. I nodded and handed him a ten dollar bill. We talked about swimming and other stuff while I was waiting. He handed my my blueberry muffin and my coffee. I took a sip and thanked him. I walked to the car as slow as passable. I opened the door and slid in the driver seat.

"What took you so long," He said as I turned my keys and the car came to life.

"I was talking to Mike," I said pulling out of the parking lot.

"Mike you Starbucks boyfriend," Gray joked. I punch him in the arm.

"He is not my Starbucks boyfriend dumba**," I said.

"What ever makes you sleep at night," He laugh, I rolled my eyes at him. We got to the school I pulled in to my spot that no one took. I must have cut someone of because they came and bic** me out. I just walked away. Someone came ad run up behind me and gave me a big hug. I turned around to see my boyfriend Jackson. He gave my a light peck on the lips. I handed him the muffin that I had got him.

"Thanks babe," He said.

"No problem," I said giving him a kiss on the lips. We walked into school i had a hold of his hand.

"Hey guess what," Jackson said.

"Whats up," I said.

"First I got my grades up so I an go to football practise then I get to go swimming," He said, I could tell he was happy to be back on the team because his eyes lit up when he said that.

"Good job maybe the football team wont suck anymore," I said. He was the captain for football being the quarterback and all.

"There is no I in team so I can't make the team better," God I hate when he does that. I took another sip of my coffee. Jackson took it off of my hand, and ran down the hallway.

"Jackson give me my coffee back!" I yelled running after him. I'm way faster than him because I do cross county and track so this should be easy. I ran down the hall to get him he turned it to the movie room and everybody was talking about other stuff. I ran and found Jackson with my coffee drinking it.

"Give that back," I said reaching for it. I snatch it out of his hand and it went everywhere. All over him now he is going to be mad.

"That is hot," he said looking down at his shirt and pants.

"Sorry boo do you have any stuff to change into," I said.

"Yes I do," he said. The school bell went off so that meant we had five minutes to get to first period.

"You better hurry up," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. I walked to my first hour class. The Smartboard said Find Your Self. This means another report. The teacher walks in. B

"Hello class," He said from behind his desk. "As you see the board says Find you self. Now what this means is we are going to do a back grown on your family and other stuff and in the end you will have a family tree. I thought this would be a cool new thing if we get a hair from you mom and dad when we do this we can tell who you are more like," He said, this will be fun.

A/N: Like tell me if you do I want to get feedback good or bad I'll take it because I want to know what you have to say this is like a book that will not be uploaded a lot because of my two other books I think I'm going to start a new thing where I put all my time in to a book for a week the switch back to the other book Remember feedback is welcome like if I have the same book is someone else or plot line etc. I love hearing what you guys have to say

Love y'all bye

Clorissa Harns