Why are yi
disappointed?

Because you didn't
give me creds 😒

I'm sorry 😕
Forgiven?

I'm sorry I
don't forgive
strangers 😏

*me*

Damn, she needs that like a hole in a hand

like a hole in a hand

Booo! That was shite!

I am offended!

Aw boo boo.
Do you want some
tissues to cry into?

Smh

"ESSIE!" The girl jumped out of her skin as her brother burst into her room.

"For the love of God, Fra, what do you want?" She asked rolling her eyes and throwing her phone onto the bedside table.

Fra, her tall, brunette, older brother sat down beside her kicking her legs out of his way. "I was talking to Mam and Da' about it and you know how we always wanted to go on holiday just us two? You know our plan when we were just wee muckers?" Essie nodded her head, "and considering you have finished school, I have some savings, you have savings. Let's go! Mam and Da' said it's okay as long as we have everything sorted."

Essie grinned, "are they gonna be okay looking after the farm with Nanny and Grandpa as well?"

"O'course, Mam actually brought it up, plus they have all of the lads that work here too. We can go to LA! I know you want to visit the Hollywood sign! Plus our cousin is there so we can spontaneously see him too!" Fra gushed placing his hands on his sister's shoulders and shaking her back and forth.

"Alright! Alright! Get off!" She exclaime flushing his hands away. "When?"

"Tomorrow, we can book the flights now!"

Never before had Essie seen her brother so excited. Fra was normally chilled, laid back and only came alive when it was to be protective over Essie or get her back for something she had done. He had some sort of spake in his bright blue eyes that Essie couldn't help but smile about.

"Have you spoken to Mam and Da' about when we're going?" Essie asked.

"Yes."

"Yi have it all planned don't yi?" She chuckled, "come on then!"

Within a few hours, Essie and Fra were eating dinner at their grandparents with their parents, flights all booked, hotel booked, money sorted and their bags were packed.