One

Lauren's POV

"One. Because you're late."

I closed my eyes.

"Two. Because you closed your eyes."

I open my eyes and look at the floor. I don't want to see my dad's eyes. After a couple hit on my back, and couple of slaps on my cheeks, dad's got bored and leave the kitchen. After a few minutes I feel tears coming down my cheeks. I cry in silent, started to feel the pain. My cheeks are red now, im sure. I wiped off my tears, and walk to my room. I hissed in pain whenever I took a step. I opened the door and there's Dani. She look at me and begin to cry. I walk fast to her and hug her. I don't know what else to do. Almost everyday we hug like this after one of us got beaten.

"When all of this end, Sugar? I want my life back." Dani cried in my chest. I rub her back while wiped off my tears. I have to be strong for Dani, my baby sister, my Spice. "I don't know, Dan. But I hope soon."

I missed my old life. When everything just perfect. Our parents are so nice, my oldest three sisters still here. Chris always defend me if I tell her about kids who bullying me in school. Kath always there to listen all of my story. Lisa is always there to comfort me everytime I cried or need some company.

I miss all the little things in my old life.

Fifteen minutes later Amy showed up. I take a look to her face, and noticed theres a new bruise on her face. Amy look at me and Dani, and then  join the hug. We cried until we fell asleep on eachother shoulder.

I just hope God send His angels to save us.

Amy's POV

I woke up with Lauren on my shoulder, and Dani on Lauren's. I don't move, because I don't want to wake my sisters up. I loot at the ceiling, think of what happened before.

Flashback

"Mom I want to ask for your permission."

Mom stared at me in disgust. "Make it quick."

I breathed heavily. Feeling the courage started to build in me. "I'm old enough to move out, so Im asking for your permission to moving out." Mom staring at me, her eyes goes wide and wide. Like she really is shocked. She stood up, and walk towards me. "How dare you?!" she growled and punch my cheekbones with her fist. I don't cry, because its not the first time I ever had it.

"Don't you ever say that again you little shit. No one can ever leave this house again!"

Flashback end

Everyday I got a new bruise. So was Lauren and Dani. For two years all of us got beaten by our beloved parents. The oldest three decided to move out and never look back. After Chris, Kath and Lisa moved out, mom and dad started to beat lauren and me. Then Dani showed up, she wants to protect me and Lauren, but It ends up with three of us got beaten everyday.

Dad's always drunk, eveytime he's home, he will beat us, and then go sleep on the couch. Mom? Well she's always mad if we're late doing the housework. Mostly she called us our name and ordered us to come to her room, and started to beat us up until she satisfied.

I graduated highschool last year. I worried about Dani and Lauren though. I knew how hard it was when I have to cover my bruises and scars and still have to look OK infront of people.

I know Dani and Lauren are strong. I hope they can make it.

Heyyy update, im so sorry if this ugli ok, I have noinspiration:((