Josee's beginning

Josee always grew up in  a little forest home where no one else was around. She was home schooled for most of her time. She loved to draw and dance but absolutely sucked at both, so she just does them occasionally. She grew up as an only child and her dad was gone a lot for work 3 hours away, so she mostly had her mom to keep her company. Her and her mom had a really strong bond, and she thought she would always spend her time with her mom.

   Little did she know that everything was going to change. For better or for worse.

  Josee had no friends while she was growing up so she never really knew what it was like to have someone else other than her parents to be there for her. She always would just play outside alone and look for little bugs to hold. (Except spiders- she hates spiders)

    Josee is 13 and 1/2 and about to go into highschool. She thought her mom would just teach her like any other grade but that all changed when this happened:

Her dad got home and him and her mom were talking for a while. They called josee to the kitchen for 'exciting news'

"Josee, we know you love this home and you've grown up in it your whole life, but we think it'll be better for us to move closer to dads work in the city. You'll go to a public high school for all your highschool  years. Sounds exciting right?" Her mom said excitedly

"oh-. That sounds fun I guess..something new right..?" She chokes out the words holding back a wall of tears. she never wanted to move. She wanted to stay here forever.

-"Start packing your things hon! We get the moving truck tomorrow."

Josee rushes back to her room and flops on the bed crying into her pillow. This isn't what she wanted.