Chapter 6: A Fulfilling Bath

Start from the beginning

Heading downstairs they find that Severus had just placed two steaming plates of chicken nuggets and chips in two places at the table along with two plates of baked chicken and broccoli for themselves.

Upon sitting the two adults encounter another issue; Harry was too short to reach his plate. Even by place the small boy in draco's booster chair Harry could barely reach the other end of his plate.

"Harry how would you like to sit in my lap for the duration of our meal? It would be much easier to reach and a lot more comfortable," Severus tries to entice the boy in sitting with him. With a small shug Harry allows himself to be placed upon Severus's lap finding that it is a lot easier eating his food.

Draco watches the exchange silently from his own chair allowing his baby to get comfortable on his Uncle Sev before trying to engage him in conversation.

"My Harry do you like it here so far?" All he gets for any answer is a little nod of Harry's head.

"It's fun s'pose. Like it here with ooo." Harry does indeed enjoy the time he's spending with these nice people. He knew that when they left soon he would be back on his own in the middle of the forest but for now he was content in enjoying his meal at an actual table whereas at his relatives house he was forced to eat on the floor in the event that he got a meal.

Soon the evening meal was over and Lucius had the task of herding two overtired littles into Draco's bedroom while Severus stay in the kitchen to prepare two sippy cups of milk and tidied up a bit.

"Hawwy go now?" the smaller of the two ask in a timid voice just before Lucius can get them up the stairs.

"My baby Harry has to go," Draco states but with more panic. He didn't want his baby to be all alone anymore.

Lucius was quick to settle their minds. "No, no Harry for now how would you like to spend some time here with us?" Instead of answering Harry just nods and allows himself to be picked up and carried up the stairs.

"All right you too let's check those pull-ups and then we can brush your teeth." Draco turned out to be dry so he hurried into the attached bathroom. Harry was wet and bit messy so Lucius gently wipes down the boy before setting him on the toilet.

However Harry didn't like it and wanted off as soon as his bottom hit the seat.

"Try and go potty before bed, Harry." The small brunette only looks up at the older blonde before shaking his head and trying to get off the toilet.

"Don't havta potty," he insists still wiggling to try and get down, but was simple too high and Lucius wasn't helping.

"I think we should try before brushing our teeth and getting into bed." Lucius tries to keep him sitting down only to cause more wiggling.

"Don't have ta. Don't have ta," he keeps repeating.

"Silly baby," Draco comes over as he finishes up his nightly routine. Already in his pajamas as well. "You have to go potty so you don't have accidents in bed." He goes back over to the sink and turns on the faucet while Lucius speaks softly to Harry.

"Accidents are okay to have but wouldn't it be best if we can avoid them?" Harry only nods before his eyes glass over as he starts peeing as soon as he hears the water start.

Once Harry was wiped once more cream was applied to his irritated skin along with one of Draco's thicker nighttime pull-ups. Both boys are soon tucked into bed, slide by side with Harry closer to the wall. 'So my baby Harry doesn't fall' was Draco's reasoning. Just as Lucius is picking a book to read Severus enters the room with two sippy cups.

"Is anybody thirsty?" he ask.

"Absolutely parched," Lucius states quickly making his way over to the younger man to drab one of the cups. "No papa," but stops at Draco's voice. "That's for me and my baby Harry." Drao scowls, getting that from his Uncle, but the statement took Harry by surprise.

"My sippy?" Harry seems confused looking as Severus hands him the cup while Lucius gives his to Draco with a fake pout. "You can 'ave," Harry kneels on the bed and tries to put the spout of the cup into the older man's mouth.

"No, no sweetheart I was only kidding. You drink it and enjoy." Harry finds himself laid back with a cup tilted slightly to allow him to suckle while being lulled to sleep. Cracking his eyes open once more Harry finds that it's Severus who is feeding him.

"Night papa, Uncle Sev and baby Harry," Draco calls next to him, more sleep than wake.

"Goodnight Draco and Harry," Lucius answers taking the cup from his son's mouth and putting it on the end table before going back to stroking his hair.

Harry watches the scene with half lidded eyes before turning his attention back to Severus uttering the words Severus has been dying to hear since his own classification all those years ago.

"Night, night daddy."