Child hood friends.

You were 10 years old and Jeff was 11 but you to would play together all the time.So you went outside to ask Jeffrey (Jeffrey is Jeff in this part >.>)if he wanted to play a game.So you went to his house,his mother Margret answered you asked if Jeff can come out and play?She shouted "JEFFERY YOU FRIEND IS HERE!"Jeffrey ran downstairs and you to went into the woods were you would always play.

You guys played hide and go seek.Jeffery was it so you hid behind him.He counted down "8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 ready or not here i come!"He looked behind a tree so you ran over there and hid.He found you soon after it was getting dark so you said we have a lot of homework we have to do...You both said at the same time "BYE!"

~Time Skip~ you were12 he was 13 you went to Jeffreys to play but this time Margret gust said "Jeffrey is I'm the hospital!"You told your parents "JEFFREY IS IN THE HOSPITAL!"Your parents and you drove to the hospital and went to Jeffreys room because he was getting his bandages off his family was other to Margret Liu and Peter (your moms name) (your dads name) (y/n).When the doctor came and took off Jeffreys bandages you looked at Jeffrey and he looked at him self in the mirror then he looked at you.All you could do was run up to Jeffrey and hug him he hugged you back.

you were happy he was alive!