Nandini kissed Pranush.He was in happy mood from morning.Varna was  sitting on bed and watching Nandini.She was still weak.Didnt talk much.Nandini gave Pranush back to her.He settled feeling easy.Nandini felt to watch duo.For long.Times she would get confused.If Varna wasnt Ramya.Only mother can love baby like this.With baby Varna was different person.She could see her smile.Once and then smile fades away.Varna finally paid attention to Nandini.Feeling embarassed.

V-"Sorry you guys came.I ruined your plans.Couldnt even stay for long."

N-"Dont be sorry Varna.Its alright.We came for weekend only.Have to get back.Hope you feel better now.Take care of yourself.Because if you are alright.Then this little brat can be fine.He needs you."

V-"He is doing well now.I mean.Complications are still there.He gets fever in days.Suddenly and cold.Isnt there permanent treatment?For how long he will suffer."

N-"Can understand your concern.As mother.Its fair enough.But this is long treatment.Cant say if he will recover slowly.Or soon.Just needs to be properly taken care of.He is baby.We cant treat him with strong medications.Im sure with you on his side.He will be fine."

V-"Thanks for everything."

N-"We are family.So dont keep this formality.Varna wanted to tell you something else.Dont know how you see me.But you are like Ramya only for me.Have known you both.From long time.Now we are under same roof.Things are same.For me.I know how you feel.Its natural.Not easy to adapt to changes.But I would insist you to.Give chance to everything around you.Way you have become Pranushs mother.Same way you have to give hope.To yourself.You are someones wife and daughter in law as well.Dont know if I have right to say this.Its for your own good.Im always there for you.As sister.Can talk with me.Take care."

Reyaansh and Nandini left hoping things would change.Vivaan was trying to convince himself with Priyams words.Now Reyaanshs too.All were hell bent on making him understand.Why cant they do same to Varna.She has to show some interest to talk.Moreover he could still feel void.Of Ramya leaving him.He couldnt stop blaming Varna.From mind.He felt more angry with things.Varna gave some time to think.Over Nandinis words.Whole life she has been running away from people.Nandini was being nice to her.Even her cold shoulder didnt change her attitude.Towards him.She felt defeated with herself.Why was she like this.She looked at Pranush sleeping.Her only wish was see him.Recover and then.She can go away.To live life for herself.

Vivaan came home late.He found lights were switched on.Helper came asking him to serve dinner.He had something in office.He got to know from helper.Varna didnt have her dinner.She threw up twice.Took her medicines empty stomache again.He got angry and went to her room.Furiously opening door.Pranush was sleeping.So he kept himself calm.He found her resting her head.On bed post and she saw him.Before he could tell her anything.She asked him not to.Showing him crib where Pranush was asleep.

V-"come out.Need to have word with you.Right now."

He went away.Varna frowned her brows.Having last look at Pranush.She didnt wanted to go to him.She was already feeling weak.Least she expected conversation with him.She took her stole.Came outside her room.He didnt waste time.Held her from wrist.Taking her to his room.She was confused with his fierce behavior.

Var-"What are you doing.Leave my hand."

He left her hand.Once they were inside his room.He slammed door.Making her scared.She touched her wrist.It was red due to his strong hold.He couldnt get hold of himself.No matter how hard he tries.Varna fumed with equal rage and about to leave room.He shouted in loud voice.

V-"Stay here.Dont you dare leave this room."

Var-"Im not interested to.Talk with you.Dont have any right.Command over me.Treat me like this."