One

A loud siren can be heard everywhere. Bunch of paramedics and police including the firefighters busily handling the situation.

"YOU TWO! OVER HERE! WE HAVE VICTIM HERE" one of the firefighters shouted asking for help from the paramedics.

"Omo! Hyung!!" one of the guys there said, probably he's a doctor looking at his body language. He quickly lay down the victim body on the ground and ask the trauma kit from the medical team. He uses his hand to pressure the bleeding part while talking to the guy he called 'hyung' just now to avoid he lost his consciousness. 

"Hyung! Stay Awake please don't close your eyes. You'll be safe. I'm here hyung". 

With help of the medical team, he manages to at least control the bleeding and he plugs in the neck, leg and hand support since the guys injured damn much and he's actually barely alive. Ignoring the blood that stained his white shirt he totally in-charge on 'his hyung' totally now. 

Flashback time

"Aigoo, I'm late enough now...what's make the traffic goes heavy like this? Is there any accident? But it's freaking 6:30 a.m." He mumbling alone in his car while sheathing his coat. Suddenly, he his iPhone X ringing his fave song 
~Sarangeul Haetta, uriga manha~  and then he picked up.  
"Nee, I'm on the way but stuck in traffic jammed"
"Doctor, you need to rush to southern Han River, there's a tragic accident there and you need to be there asap." the lady on the line said in one breathe. 

"WAIT, I STUCK IN THE TRAFFIC HEADING TO SOUTHERN NOW." without the lady have time to answer the call ended and he quickly jumps off his car and runs to the event. And as soon as he arrived, he saw the paramedic team in the panic situation, they need the professionals to help. 

"OMO! HYUNG!!"

End of flashback

'Hyung! Please... we're reaching the hospital now. I'll save you' he said in his mind while pumping the oxygen bag in the ambulance heading to Seoul Hospital. Upon reaching, his hyung's heartbeat beating very very slow and almost fade away. The ER team accepting the victim and quickly bring to the ER. 

"Cardiac arrest!" one of the nurses said and he quickly perform CPR while his assistant intubating the patient.

"One..two..three..four..five.." 

"One..two..three..four..five.." he pumping his chest and somehow the heart rate machine still showing a straight line and the "beeeeeeepppp" sound 

"Doc.." his assistant called him with an intention to stop and she grabs his hand again she called 

"HE'S ALIVE!! HE'S ALIVE!!! C'MON HYUNG!! WAKE UP!!" He screamed while crying loud and punching his hyung's chest 

"Wake up hyung...." his voice fading. At the time he almost loses his faith to save his hyung, his heartbeat beating again. After that, he settled up everything and thanks God, his hyung is saved.

"Doc, please sign here," the head nurse of the ER said and he signed

He walked lifelessly straight exit the ER and his legs finally gave up at the waiting area. People who passed by him looked at him weirdly. His shirt and jeans stained blood. So much blood. He's the most cheerful doctor that can lighten up the whole ER situation, now looked like the most depressed person. The hyung he saved before, somehow alive but his brain is not functioning anymore, dead brain people are like a dead people because they only breathe, It's either with the machine or without.

"I'm sorry hyung.. If I arrive earlier I can save you" he mumbles alone wiping away his tears that coming down non-stop.

"Oppa?!" a young lady called him?
"Oppa... waegurae? Hey.. what happened?" the girl asked
"Hanna-ya... I failed...I failed to save him" he cried and Hanna hugs him tightly
"Who is 'he' that you mean?"
"Your Youngbae Oppa."
Hanna loosens the hugs and starred her brother unbelievably. Unconsciously, tears visited her too.
"What do you mean you failed? Ya! Is he the one you treated inside just now?" Hanna asked sobbing. He then explained everything to his little sister until then, someone approached them

"How's my friend?" a quite good looking guy asked them

TO BE CONTINUED. 
************************
2018/09/13 ; 12:49 p.m. (+8GMT) 

a/n : I finished this in class.. hehe k bye.