Best Birthday Present

Two years later...

Still Emily's P.O.V.

 Today was my birthday.I finally turned 13!Me and Marcel were now very good friends,but i still have feelings for him.I still love him.

 Miss Luise and Mr Pier went on a trip with some friends and in the evening Marcel suggested we watch a movie on TV.So, we went to the living room nad sat on the big,comfortable couch.

   I don't remember what the movie was about.I slept,lying on Marcel's legs.Suddenly,i felt his hand holding mine and then in my hair.Now,i was sure that he was feeling something for me too.I opened my eyes,looked at him and without second thought i kissed him.

  I have never felt so wondeful.He kissed back,he didn't resist.It was the best moment of my life.The best birthday present ever.Later we went upstairs and slept in his parents' room.Of course we didn't do anything.We were just hugging eachother until we both fell asleep.

It was morning.The sun was shining and the room was filed with light and the morning breeze was so relaxing.We woke up.It was wonderful waking up and the first thing to see was his smile,which was bright like the sun.

''Good morning!How did you sleep?''he asked me.

''Great!I have never slept so well before.''i told him and then he placed his hand on my cheek.

''Do you really love me?'What happened yesterday...did you really mean it?'he asked me.

''Of course and yes!Of course i lve you and of course i meant everything i did!I love you so much,you can't imagine how much!''

  We kissed and we got out of bed  and we both headed to our rooms to change.

  When we got dressed,we went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.I ate a big slice of bread with marmelaide and i drank a glass of milk.After eating,we went to the forest.We used to go there very often,i have become great at horse riding.

  I took my saddle and walked to the forest.It was a black,english saddle very beautiful and comfortable.The horse was waiting for us under a big tree as always.

  We were taking turns.First me,then Marcel,so we could both ride the horse on our own.We stayed there until late at night.When we went home,we both slept again in his parents' bedroom.I was really happy and this doesn't happen very often in my life...