Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks

Start from the beginning

Not four because it reminds me of Doctor Who and creeps me out.

There was some movement before the door opened a fraction.

"Violet." She answered, not opening the door anymore so it was obvious she was a tad afraid of me.

"Caroline." I had to practically choke out "I'm so sorry Care."

I could tell from the look on her face that she wanted to open the door but she stayed strong.

"What do you want?" She asked coldly.

"Please Care, I regret what I done so much, I didn't know what I was thinking! I just wanted to protect Kol but... There's no point in that now." I trailed off as some kind of anger rushed through me.

Caroline went quiet for a minute before opening the door more. She looked hesitant but opened out her arms.

I let out a sigh of relief before I crashed into her, hugging her tightly.

"Oh my God Care I thought I lost you for a minute." I gasped as she hugged back equally as tight.

I guess there is a sisterly bond after all.

I told Caroline everything that happened, including the memory that Kol had compelled me to forget.

"That ass! I told you he was no good!" Caroline pointed out as we were sat on her bed. I gave her a flat look.

"Well, to be fair, he did compel me to also forgive him."

"Yea, well, you should have known he was trouble when you saw him." Caroline argued, crossing her arms. I had to resist the urge to sing Taylor Swift.

"Yea yea Care, whatever you say." I rolled my eyes and brought my phone out of my pocket as it started vibrating.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw Klaus' name flash up on the screen. I pressed answer

"How did you get my number? And how does my phone know its you?"

"Us vampires work in mysterious ways." Klaus replied

"You put it there when I left my canvas at the mansion didn't you?" I said, raising an eyebrow. I knew I shouldn't have left my phone there.

"How are you love? You didn't seem right when you left the mansion?" Klaus ignored my theory of course. I was about to answer but Caroline ripped the phone away from my ear and pressed it hers.

"Listen Klaus, Violet doesn't want to talk right now because she's with me. So suck it up and leave us alone." Caroline snapped, violently pressing the end button and tossing the phone onto the other end of her bed.

"Nice joke."

"Huh?"

"Suck it up? Because he's part vampire right." I waggled my eyebrows suggestively but Caroline just groaned at me.

"Shut up."

I grinned at her and leaned over to my phone so I could turn it off. I didn't want any disturbances.

One thing that I was annoyed with right now was my hair. I liked it when I first got it cut short the other week but now it was annoying and hard to control.

I sighed and Caroline raised an eyebrow at me.

"My hair is too short." I pouted, holding a lock of it in my fingers and letting it fall through them.

"Well, why don't you get extensions?" Caroline suggested, I guess that's an option but I didn't want to be seen as tacky.

I also wasn't happy with the colour. I mean, blond is my natural colour but I get put into the stereotype of being dumb all the time so that's why I coloured it all the time.