Character Sketch

Avni Mehta:"A sweet,simple girl... elder daughter of Ashish Mehta....Neela Pariekh...had a past...(Definitely not as show...)loves her family very much...A Doctor.....in 'Sunshine' hospital.....(main lead)

Neil khanna:"A handsome hunk....ACP.....waiting for his lady love...only son of Prakash khanna and Shweta Khanna....loves his family ....(main lead..)

Yuvan Malhotra:"iss ka intro baad me....filhaal itna ki....bohot hi important hai...Mr.Yuvan..."

Yug Malhotra:"father of Yuvan....A well known businessman..."

Vanita Kapoor:"Mother of yuvan...a Doctor...owns a hospital...named 'Sunshine'...."

Ashish Mehta:"A well known businessman....loves his child very much..."

Neela Pariekh:"A fasion designer......loves her child..."

Dayawanti Mehta:"A perfect Dadi....loves Avni most...a businesswoman..."(positive)

Riya Mehta:" daughter of ketan and Hetal Riya......a sweet girl....loves her di very much....wants to see her happy..."(positive)

Ketan Mehta:"father of Riya.....businessman....(positive)

Hetal Mehta:"same as Show..."(positive)

Aman Mehta:"Son of ashish and Neela...Overprotective about his di...."

Prakash khanna:"businessman.....Father of Neil and Kareena....loves them very much..."

Shweta khanna :"Housewife....Mother of Neil and kareena....a good hearted woman..."

Harleen khanna:"same as show..."

Kareena Khanna:"younger sis of Neil..."

Ali Khanna:"Cousin of Neil....His Parents are died in a car accident....adopted by Prakash and Shweta.....Loves all of Them....Bestie of Neil..."