Niall Likes Me?!?

Hey guys sorry for not updating this story so here is one :) enjoy :D

________________________________________

Chapter 12

"JESSIE!!!!!"  Zayn yells and I quickly walk out my room and look at the guys "yea" I say "were going somewhere wanna come?" he asks "umm....No" I said "why not?" Liam asked "I don't know I just don't want to come" I said "ok" Harry says and the four boys walk out the door and I sat on the sofa and Niall comes out his room with crazy hair and he looked like a hobo "Morning Nialler" I say "Morning" he says and sits next to me "you loo-" "I know I look like rubbish" he says and grins I just roll my eyes then there was a knock at the door and Niall opened it and it was my Twitter friend Katherine "Hey Niall" she said and walked right past him "Jess guess what happened on Twitter today" she said and pulled out her phone and gave it to me "look what Harry said" she added.

I looked at her phone and Niall came up behind me and hovered over me "why would he say something like that about you Jessie" Niall said I started to tear up a little "maybe because he hates me" I said I quickly gave Kat her phone back and cried my heart out then Niall picked me up over his shoulder and did the same with Katherine "Niall where are we going?" Kat asked "we are going to find the guys" he said and closed the front door "but you can't drive" I said "I can so" he said then he put us in the car and drove off.

When we seen Liam Niall quickly got out the car and me and Katherine did the same then Niall throw me over his shoulder and started running over to Liam "LIAM!" Niall yelled then Liam turned around "Hey Niall" Liam said. "Can you put me down now?" I asked "oh sorry" Niall said and puted me down "Where is Harry?" Katherine asked "He's in that shop with Lou and Zayn "Hey guys" Zayn said and walked over to us "well Lou" Liam said "Cool thanks" Katherine said and we all ran to the shop and opened the door.

"Lou? Harry?" I said and looked around "what's up guys" Louis said and walked over to us when I spotted Harry and he spotted me he ran over to us "I know you hate me now" he said and looked down "but way would you say that about me" I asked while tearing up "I was mad" he said and grabbed my hand then I hugged him "its ok" I said "good" he said then Louis grabbed my waist then I turned around and he kissed me "Show off" Kat and Niall said then Lou smirked and kept kissing me.

"while you too are kissing I have to tell you something" Niall said "ok" I said and went back to kissing Lou "Okayy I have a huge crush on Jessie" he said and I quickly pulled away and we all looked at Niall "WHAT??!?!??!" we all yelled

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys see what happens in the next chapter Byee

ill see your sexy faces tomorrow

BYEE!!!!