Chapter 2: Boxers & Pervy inners.

I run into my downstairs bathroom and open the closet. I grab 9 towels and then grab the robe hanging on the door. From the bathroom I ran into the kitchen and threw all the towels on the floor in front of the 10 naked fictional characters standing in my kitchen, then I run out and run to sit on the couch in the living room.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. What the actual hell. Its all a dream. Its all a dream. Its all a dream." I mutter to myself quickly as I stare onto my lap. I have 10 characters from my favorite anime here, and there all naked.

I shake my head to stop myself from thinking, because theres more important things to worry about than some sexy naked men. I mean, they can't be random cosplayers because I lock all my windows, my door, and my sliding glass door. Mostly because I have a huge fear of being raped one day, but thats far along the point.

How did they get here? And by here I mean reality. Not my house. Damn, I have a feeling its all because of that old hag. I knew she was a weirdo. Tomorrow morning I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. Freaking witch.

I sigh and turn to the now, unfortunately, covered men and girl walking from the kitchen towards me. I raise my eyebrow to see that Konan was wrapped in a towel. My eyes travel from her to a man in an orange mask, who seemed to be wearing the robe instead.

"The robe was for Konan." I say, making all the characters look at me suspiciously.

"Tobi can't help it. Its so soft and smells good."

I roll my eyes, then look back at the Akatsuki, who are watching me intently. There is a long moment of silence, until Pein decided to speak.

"Why exactly did you bring us here?"

"What? Bring you here? I didn't bring you here."

"Obviously you did since we were naked in your kitchen."

"I'm just as confused as you are." I say, now looking up to Pein.

"Where are we?" He replies as he looks around the room.

"Miami, Florida, United States, Earth, Solar system, A Universe." I try to put as much detail as possible so that he can realize there not in naruto landia anymore. Well, I am guessing the setting is supposed to be 'Japan back then', but since the show shows no sigh of actual education I'm pretty sure they didn't know what Japan was, what a continent was, what a universe was, nothing.

As predicted, they all looked at me like I was a rocket scientist who just found out the cure for cancer. I roll my eyes. Ok Genny, you can tell them. Just get it over with, like ripping off a band-aide.

"You guys are fictional characters. Or rather, a figment of some guys imagination. So your not in another world. Your not in the past, present or future, nothing. You actually living. Something you guys weren't before." I say, forcing an awkward smile. They all look at me suspiciously with either an eyebrow raised or with their eyes narrowed.

"I don't get it."

Of course Hidan didn't. But quite frankly I didn't get it either. How is this even remotely possible?

"I don't know, really. I did meet a witch today though. I bet it was her." I say jabbing my index finger at the Akatsuki, giving them a reassuring look.

"I still don't get it."

I roll my eyes. "I could write it down on a post it, stick it on my hand, and punch you in the face with it numerous times and you still wouldn't get it Hidan." I say sighing and standing up to pinch the bridge of my nose. After a moment of calming myself I open an eye. Just as expected, they looked at me like I was some weirdo stalker.