Intro: They Meet

A/N: Watch this video and the story will make more sense

     Onietta's POV

     My name is Onietta, and I am a ki-turkey. This may sound simple, but it is not, for I am not just a ki-turkey, but a ki-turkey with an onion for a head. I always thought I stood out from the other ki-turkeys, all except my sister Pepperetta. Me and Pepperetta are sisters, and very close. Well, we were for sometime. I haven't seen Pepperetta in a month, after she married Lord Roberto and Fenneletta. I was alone in my cave, with no one else except myself. One day I went into the uncharted territory for a walk, when I met an odd foozle tribe. The foozles then took me to their tribe, and I saw all the hard work they were putting in to improving their village. This was the first time I had met any foozles, and I was surprised by their determination. It determined me to go find someone that I could love. That same day I met the foozle leader. That same day I met Shroozle. That same day I fell in love.

Shroozle's POV

     My name is Shroozle, and I am an evolved foozle. An evolved foozle is a foozle that turns into a mushroom. This happens when they become leader of a tribe. One day a group of foozles from my tribe entered my village. They brought with them a strange creature that I had never seen before. "Ki-turkeys," my second in command Recicoozle told me. Recicoozle told me that the ki-turkey's name was Onietta. An odd name to say the least. They brought Onietta into my cave, where I talked to her. Her golden-brown feathers, her onion head, her laugh- everything about her was perfect. This was my first time meeting any Mewpurrter creature that wasn't an oofa or a wikalow. I wondered if a ki-turkeys were as beautiful as Onietta. That was the day I met Onietta. That same day I fell in love.