Chapter 1: Preparation

I don't want/need pity, I need/want love and GOD🙏💗
Love moi.

This is my first actual book, so please comment. I don't care if they are good or bad, I just want to know how my book is.

And please don't copy or steal my book.

Everything is from my head.

Utibeabasi's POV

Everyone was busy except me they all had what to do, and here I was so bored.

I didn't care about the event that we were preparing for.

I warned her but no she didn't listen to me, she didn't believe anymore and look what happened.

"Greene, are you even listening?" Esther shouts causing everyone to look at us.

I forgot she was still talking to me.

Esther short brown hair, dull brown eyes, small nose and thin lips plus she is short.

Sadly she is my cousin and is 16 years old.

"Of course, you were talking about the event that I don't give two shits about" I say not caring that I just cursed in front of her, even though she is still oblivious to what I just said.

"Event! what event?" Is she really this dumb? "Oh you mean the event" I roll my eyes at her and start to walk away from her.

Unfortunately for me as I try to leave this place my mom spots me.

"Tasha, over here" my mom calls. My name isn't Tasha but no she decides to keep calling me that.

I walk over to her."Yeah mom".

"Aka imo?" She asks speaking in Ibibio (where are you going?).

"I'm leaving" I say and she gives me her hardest glare ever.

"No your not going anywhere since we aren't done" she says quietly giving me the 'if you don't want your ass whipped then behave '  look.

"Alright.... do you have anything for me to do?" I question politely.

"Yeah, go and get the dresses from Molly for me" she says.

That involves me leaving this place so I'll happily do so.

"Sure, I'll  be back as soon as I can" I say with joy.

"I want you here before 3:00" no that means I get only an hour to be out of this place. "By the time you come back we should be done, so we can all go to the house" she adds.