six

Peter's POV

"Mr. Stark?" I asked, walking into Avengers tower.

"Hey kid," I heard from the kitchen. I walked in to see Steve and Sam sitting at the table.

"Hey. Where's Stark?" I asked. I saw that Steve and Sam were having an intense game of Uno.

"No idea. Probably his office. Boom!" Sam said while placing a +4 card onto the deck. Steve looked at him with disappointment, and I walked out.

I walked down the hall into the lab, to see Bruce working on something.

"Hi Mr. Bruce, uh, sir, where's Stark?" I asked.

"Living room," he said, not even looking up from what he was working on. I decided not to bother him, so I walked to the living room.

"Hey Pete," Tony said, not even looking up at me. He was watching the news with Natasha and Thor, and they were watching intently.

"What's up with you guys? What's on the news?" I asked, looking at the screen.

"Oh man. Avengers, we have a mission," Tony yelled. Steve and Sam ran out of the kitchen, littering the floor with Uno cards. Bucky, Clint, and Bruce ran in.

"HYDRA has some new recruits. Two girls and a dude. They seem to be super powerful. They're attacking Manhattan right now. Avengers, assemble!" Tony yelled.

Everyone ran off into separate directions and then ran back into the living room wearing their proper world-saving attire.

I was already wearing my Spiderman suit under my flannel, so I just took that off and put my mask on.

Steve and Bucky ran out to a car, and I just decided to follow them. I hopped into the back, and then Sam and Nat slid in next to me.

We quickly drove to the scene, and what we saw was... interesting.

Tony flew in with his Iron Man suit, and Bruce was holding onto him. Thor flew in with Mjolnir. Clint ran up, out of breath.

There was a girl with black and (f/color) hair, wearing a mask. She was using this weird magic with her hands, and the other girl was doing the same. The man was running around at super speed, punching random ass people.

"Split up," Tony said. Tony, Steve, Bucky, and Nat took on the boy. Thor, Sam, Clint, and Bruce (who turned into Hulk) took on the girl.

I was the only one left. The girl with the mask. She walked towards me slowly, holding a gun in front of her.

"Hey.. I don't want to hurt you," I said, putting my hands up. She put her gun in her belt, not saying a word.

Suddenly, she ran up to me and kicked me in the chest. I flew into a nearby car, denting the door. She turned around, but I webbed her arm. She looked down at the web, and then I flung her to the side. I stood up and dusted myself off.

She quickly stood up, only to shoot me with the weird magic that the other girl seemed to have. I quickly fell back into the car, and just decided to stay there.

She dusted off her hands and walked towards the other two HYDRA kids.

Steve ran up to her, and punched her in the back. Only slightly fazed, she turned around and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground, and then she shot him with the magic. He was literally in the ground.

Nat walked up behind her, and then the girl flew up, causing Nat to trip. The girl flew back down, and shot Nat with a ray of the dark red magic. Nat's eyes turned dark red, and the girl waved her hand. Nat ran up to Sam, attacking him.

"What the hell man!" Sam yelled. Nat kicked him, and he was knocked out. The girl waved her hand again, and Nat's eyes were back to normal. After that, I wasn't having this shit anymore. I got up and ran behind her, kicking her in the head. She fell forward, and the goggles of her mask fell off. She turned around, and stared at me with piercing (e/c) eyes.

Those eyes seemed familiar. I couldn't put my finger on it, but they seemed.. comfortable in a way. I found comfort staring into her eyes.

Her eyes narrowed, and with a wave of her hand, I was flung through the air. Suddenly, like the boy, she turned around and sped towards the other Avengers.

Steve and Sam were still down. Thor flung his hammer towards her, and she caught it with her bare hands. She grabbed it by the handle and slammed it into the ground, causing lightning to strike. The lightning hit Bucky, and he was down.

"How is this possible?" Thor asked. He opened his palm, and Mjolnir flung back into his hand.

Nat, Tony, Thor, Bruce (Hulk) and Clint were all still up. And me, of course. The other girl was injured, and the boy was helping her.

"You got this, 707?" The boy asked. She nodded. She didn't move at all. And neither did we.

"Who are you, kid?" Tony asked, stepping forward. She didn't dare say a word. She stared at him menacingly, and then knelt to the ground.

She closed her eyes and placed her palm on the ground, and suddenly, the earth rumbled below us. I looked down to see the pavement cracking, and dark red magic seeping through it. Suddenly, we all fell through.

I quickly created a big enough web to catch all of us before we fell too far. The girl walked over to the edge of the crack and said one thing.

"Good riddance."