Chapter 2

The next day seungmin did his usual routine. And went too his school. When he came back he decided too visit Y/n he was hesitant at first knowing that her mother is weird but he wanted too she her. He has this weird feeling since yesterday.
He knocked on the door. After a while the door opened and there was her mother.
S: Hello Im Seungmin. Is Y/n inside??
Y/n's mom: Yes she is.
S: can I talk too her?
Y/n's mom: sure here room is upstairs. She is a waist of time why whould a boy like him wsnt too see her? She wispered the last part Seungmin heard it but didnt say anything.
He found her room and knocked on the door.
Y/n: Get in!
He stepped inside.
S: Hello Y/n its me seungmin
Y/n: Seungmin? What r u doing here??
S: I came here too hang out with you since we are friends right??
Y/n: Right. She said and smiled softly.
S: so tell me some stuff about urshelf.
Y/n: well my name is Y/n L/n Im 17 years old. Im blind. My favourite food is kimchi. Em..my mum says Im rude and that Im a waist.of time. She also says that Im ugly.
Seungmin froze at her last words, she is the most beautiful and kind girl he has ever met
S: i are not ugly, rude or a waist of time. U are kind sweet and beautiful believe me.
Y/n: Thank you..now its ur turn
S: ok so my name is Kim Seungmin
Im 18 years old. My hair color is brown. My left cheek is a little bit chubby. I like the color is red and my favourite food is pizza.
Y/n: Seungmin?
S: yes?
Y/n: I know it will sound weird but..can I touch ur face? So I can understand better? She said blushing. The boy giggled.
S: Yes

2nd chapter ❤
Ps I was writting all the chapters together so I can publish them together