Cheater momo x male reader x itsuka kendo

-Quirk: ice manipulation- the user can control ice, like todoroki
@AlexRosebud16
-(Y/n)'s perspective

Well, I finally did it, after three long years of training with a zombie as a teac- I mean aizawa, i, along with the rest of class 1-b, have finally gotten our hero license's.
But that was only the tip of the 'iceberg', haha puns, any way, aside from graduating, todays the day I'm going to propose to my girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu, we had been dating since our second year at UA, oh I remember that day like it was yesterday.

But, that's a story for another day, currently I was walking towards Momo's dorm to propose, but before I turned the corner, I heard something that I'd never thought I'd hear.

???: momo

Momo: shouto!

Shouto: momo, I.... I need to ask you something.

Momo: yes?

- at this point I'm peaking from the corner (they can't see me) to look at what's happening, i see todoroki....Neal down and.... pull out a small black box...

Shouto: momo, these past two years have been... more than what can ever describe... and I want every year, every day to be like that...
Momo...

Will you...

Marry me?

-I stand there dumbfounded, wondering why my girlfriend would cheat on me, with my best friend nonetheless...

The next few words she spoke didn't help the pain.

Momo: ...yes..(starts crying tears of happiness) YES!!!!

(Momo then kisses shouto, very lovingly Might I add)

- I drop the box in my hands, making a not so unnoticeable noise, momo turned towards my direction, but I bolted before she could see me...

I think,
I hope she didn't, I don't want to have anything to do with her right now. I run past a few classmates accidentally running into some of them.
I quickly apologize and continue running towards my dorm.
As soon as I get there, I lock the door, close the curtains and start breaking down in tears.
After what felt like an hour of crying, I hear someone knock on the door, I open my eyes and look to see my entire room frozen over, including the door which I have to pull open. Once I get the door open I see Itsuka kendo, my other best friend.

Kendo: y/n!
Are you ok, what's wrong

Y/n: nothing

Kendo: y/n, your room looks like hell froze over, your not ok, what's wrong!?

Y/n:....momo was cheating on me

- I saw kendo's eyes widen, and for a second, it looked like she was hopeful.

Kendo:y/n....i....I'm sorry

Y/n: it's not your fault...Kendo?

Kendo: yes?

Y/n: can I have a hug

Kendo:... yeah (smiles a bit) sure.

- time skip: 20 minutes

- we had been hugging for awhile, when I heard another knock, I looked at kendo and told her to hide behind the door just Incase it was momo.

It was.

Momo: y/n! I need  to talk to you

Y/n: what about

Momo: look... I'm sorry but... we need to break up.

Y/n: ok

Momo:....what?

Y/n: Look I need to get ready for the graduation ceremony, and I believe you do to, so I'll see you at the ceremony, ok?

Momo: yeah.... sure.

-she then walked away and I closed the door.

Y/n: well glad that's done with

Kendo: you handled that better than I expected.

Y/n: hey, it's her loss right.

Kendo: I soppose so

Y/n: so we should probably get ready for the ceremony

Kendo: yeah probably

-Time skip: after ceremony/ 5 years

- y/n's perspective
A lot has happened since that day,
I started a hero agency, I go by the name 'frostbite' now (was sure better than blizzard)
After that I actually started dating kendo, that went on for about 3 years, until she proposed to me.
Which "blew" me away (it's a pun about blizzards, just accept it).
We got married 7 months after that, we invited everyone in class-B and class-A
Along with the teachers, heh, that was probably the worst/best decision we ever made, when we got to the gifts, midnight handed itsuka her gift and...
Well, let's just that we were very flattered.
Heh, mineta's was worse, but we're not going into that....
We even invited momo and shouto
They didn't come but Im okay with that, it's their choice
Anyway, me and kendo just got to our hotel for our honey moon, I told her that I'd get the stuff while she signed in.
I got to our room and set our stuff down. And looked around.

Y/n: hey itsuka, you here.

Itsuka: in here y/n

- i open the door and I see itsuka half-naked with only a towel covering herself, with her hair down.

Itsuka: hey, I was thinking we could take a bath together, that ok?

Y/n: ...y- yeah.... s- sure!

-needless to say we had a lot of fun that night.

-the end

___________________________
Author: excuse the terribleness of the story, this is my first time doing something like this
So I'm sorry if it's not what you expected, have a wonderful day and stay safe!