Chapter 15: you're the one i love <3

So this chapter is really really short!!!!!!!!

it is also back to Annies POV! :) hope you enjoy!! 

P.s im sorry about the last chapter! i know its sad! but yeah hopefully this ones not as sad! also this story is nearly coming to the end! a few more chapters to go (i think). :(!!! im sad to!!!! but yeah just letting you fans know!

VOTE, COMMENT AND SPREAD THE WORD! :) thank you xx

Thank you sooooooooo much for the support my beautiful fans!! xx

------------------------------

I struggled to breath, struggled to hold onto my life. It hurt emotionally and physically. I couldn’t take it.

Through the darkness, I was seeing the light, it was dragging me to go deeper and deeper into it. But with that very last and finally shock by the defibrillator, my heart beated again. With every beat of my heart I was brought back to life, I could her the steady beep beep beep of the machine, signaling I was alive. All the people who sighed a relief and everyone in the room

“she died for 2minutes” a person said.

“we saved her” said another person.

It went all quiet, after a bunch of footsteps left the room, I couldn’t quite open my eyes but I could sense someone was in the room with me. His hand brushed against my cheek, as he kissed my forehead.

“don’t you ever, ever do that to me again Annie Fisher” he whispered into my ear. Stuggling to fight the tears.

“I need you, my heart needs you” I felt the gentle beat of his heart as he brings my hand up to his chest.

“without you im nothing, without you this wont be beating” he continues to whisper in my ear.

“I will never ever let you go. I will always be here for you, If god needs you, then he must need me to. You’re my soul Annie Fisher. If you leave me in this world, I will leave too without a second thought. Cause you’re my everything. I love you” I felt his tears on my arm as he sobs quietly.

I felt hot tears roll down my eyes. As he rubs them aways quickly. He kisses my lips.

"i love you, you hear me, Annie Fisher. i love you soo much. so dont you ever leave me"

I wanted to feel him, to touch him, to hold his hand, to tell him i love you too. I wanted to kiss him back, i wanted my stomach to be filled with butterflies, i wanted goosebumps and i wanted to feel complete cause thats how he made me feel. i just wanted to go back to the way things were and love him.

I knew at that moment, why people say love is blind. Cause it was that very moment I knew who I truly loved even though I couldn’t see anything, I felt it. I felt every single word he said. I felt every single emotion, his pain, his love and now my heart calls for him through my shut eyes.

-----

question for you fans! who is it?? Harry or Liam? :)

find out next chapter!!!!!! :D xx