"You sure you wanna do that?" I whispered to her a little concerned that people would recognize her.

"I'll just keep my hat low." She said back to me while looking around. "Come on." She pulled me to a table that was on the far right of the stage and we sat down. "I reallllyyy like this place." She said looking like a kid in a candy store. I giggled at her childlike expression. My thoughts were interrupted by a lady talking on the microphone on the stage.

"Hello. My name is Chelsea and this is my sister Cynthia. We call ourselves 'Orbit'."

I froze as I realized that one of the names rang a bell in my soul.

Please don't let it be her. Please don't let it be her. Please don't let it be her.

They started singing and actually sounded pretty good. I sunk in my seat as I watch Cynthia singing hoping that I wouldn't cross paths with her tonight. Especially being with Lilly.

Lilly looked at me with a puzzled look. "What's wrong? Did someone notice you?" She whispered in my ear, looking around.

"No, just trying to make sure they don't." I responded still staring at Cynthia.

Lilly furrowed her eyebrows and smile as she shook her head. "I'll be back." She stood up and I grabbed her arm. "No, don't leave me." She giggled. "I'll be right back Mike." I let her go and watched her walk away, swaying her hips. I bit my lip and leaned back in my chair. She went over to the bar and ordered a couple drinks. I rolled my eyes. She didn't even know what I wanted. I saw the bartender talking to her and I saw Lilly put her finger to her lips indicating that he definitely knew who she was. That made me nervous.

I saw a guy walk up to Lilly and hug her from behind. This made me jolt up in my seat. Who the hell is this dimwit? Lilly then turned around and gasped as she jump into his arms, hugging him back. Something was burning inside of me and not in a good way. I saw Lilly point in my direction and start walking back over to me with this bum.

"Mike... this is Roger. He's the one I was telling you about. He just got signed to Warner Bros. Roger... this is Michael Jackson." She whispered my name sitting our smoothies on the table. Guess she did know what I wanted. I looked over my glasses at him as I leaned back in my seat.

"Sup man? Thanks for escorting my lady down here to support me tonight." He put his arm around her and she giggled.

His lady?

I stood up and grabbed Lilly's hand, slowly pulling her closer to me and away from him. Lilly looked at me confused and irritated. "Break a leg." I said to him. I motioned for Lilly to sit back down as I sat down grabbing my drink, ignoring the fact that he was still standing there. Lilly looked at me upset then looked at him. "Um... good luck. I'll catch up with you after the show." She smiled. He nodded then glared at me. "Enjoy the show." He smirked then walked away.

"What the hell, Michael?" She looked at me upset.

"What?" I asked, watching Cynthia and her sister finish their last song.

"Break. A leg? We both know you meant that in a literal way." She rolled her eyes.

   I didn't respond to her because I really didn't have anything to say. I knew she was upset with me but she'll get over it. I sunk in my seat as I watched Cynthia unknowingly walk past our table and sit a couple tables to the left of us with her sister and friends. A little too close for my liking.