NEW STORY

Hey guys . Here's my new story.  It's a love story of two football players .

Here's the prologue. 
Do read it .

Titled: Football wala love ⚽💖⚽

I am a football freak , he is a football freak. 
I went that day to the stadium to see the match , even he was there. 
I cheered for my favourite team , but he cheered for the rival team. 
We both looked at each other , love for our favourite football teams was clearly visible in our eyes. 

And then I found out Mr football freak is in my college !!!

Holy shit !!!

Meet Amyra Rathore . Cute , tomboyish , smart , intelligent ,  beautiful and a great great great Ronaldo fan. 

Born and brought up in a middle class family and being the only daughter of her parents , she was the apple of their eyes.  Even though all her wishes were fulfilled , she was in no way a spoiled brat. 

Very sensitive , caring and bindass !!  A big feminist and she never looses a bet. 

And here meet Neil Khanna . Breathtakingly handsome ,  elegant , a football freak , Messi's biggest fan .

He appears to be a bad boy , but he isn't.  He just doesn't follow the rules set by the world.  Love is something he never dreamt off as he was always surrounded by his parents , friends and his elder brother Nitin and younger sister Neha.  .

So what will happen when a Ronaldo and a Messi fan come infront of each other ?

We have always heard that opposites attract . Is it always true ?

How are these two going to face each other in the college ?

See the journey of Amyra and Neil from strangers to rivals , from rivals to friends , from Friends to crush and from crush to love birds !!!

So this is the prologue.  Hope you enjoyed reading this. 

If you liked it , do read the book. 
I started writing it today and have updated 2 chapters. 

Do read the 2 chapters updated today guys .

Good day !!!
Rupal ❤️