I arrived at the kitchen and saw someone in a purple hoodie sitting on a stool, their arms resting on top of the kitchen counter as they scrolled through their phone. I'm guessing Instagram. I took a deep breath and walked to the fridge, opening it and looking through it, in search of some food to consume, digest, and soon after...........shit out.

"Hi" I heard a deep voice behind me. I gripped onto the door handle of the fridge tightly.

It's a guy.....

I closed the door gently and slowly turned around, revealing a brown hair, blue eyed man who, might I add, is extremely good looking.

I looked down and waved shyly. When I get shy I start to play with the end of my shirt, which is what I was doing right now.

"Your dad told me that you get really shy around people" I looked up at him and he signaled for me to sit down next to him on a free chair. I slowly got closer to him, but instead of sitting on the chair, I hopped on top of the counter and sat with my legs tucked into my chest with my arms around them, facing him. I rested my chin on my knees and looked at his eyes.

They were such a pretty blue color. In the light, they were so bright and full of happiness.

"Woah!" They guy said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I had a scared/confused look on my face "Your eyes..." He looked deeply into my eyes, admiring their colors.

" He looked deeply into my eyes, admiring their colors

My right eye is a frosty blue shade while my left eye is a light green shade

My right eye is a frosty blue shade while my left eye is a light green shade. Everyone is always saying how they wished they had my eyes but I don't find anything special about them. I've been so used to seeing their colors that I don't really care anymore.

I raised my eyebrow, looked to the side and then back at him.

"They're so.............gorgeous!" He said, getting a little closer to examen them. I realized that we were mere inches apart. I shifted a little in the position that I was in, feeling a bit awkward.

My mom was right. This is really awkward.

He took notice of my actions and backed away, clearing his throat.

"Sorry. It's just that I've never seen anyone with eyes as pretty as yours" He said, causing me to blush. He saw me blushing and smiled.

He never said what his name was.

"I'm Colby by the way"

Did this guy just read my mind?????

"What's your name?" He asked. I gripped my legs tighter, afraid to talk, but I grabbed my vocal cords by the balls and spoke.

"Hayes" I said, silently, but I still said it.

"That's a really cool name" He said, making me blush a tiny bit more.

"I-I'ts a boys name, but my parents liked it so they named me Hayes" I said, hiding my face deeper into my knees.

"Boys name or not, it suits you" He said, making me blush like crazy. He noticed my blush and smiled again.

What is this guy doing to me?